The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

Warriors are really a washed up team that fast, was told they was reloading with all this young talent. Sad.

Why are folks talking about them like they are the modern day Nuggets or 00s Suns? They went to 6 Finals in 8 seasons and won four :lol: They could not win for the rest of the Step’s career and he would probably still have the most championships during the time.

And I know the FMVP thing will come up and thats a fact I can’t deny but he will still have likely won more

I’m guessing y’all LAL faithful watching that Jazz x Celtics game with a close 👁 Or not worried ‘bout them?

Crazy how they were supposed to be in the Wemby ‘stakes & yet here they are.

Why are folks talking about them like they are the modern day Nuggets or 00s Suns? They went to 6 Finals in 8 seasons and won four :lol: They could not win for the rest of the Step’s career and he would probably still have the most championships during the time.

And I know the FMVP thing will come up and thats a fact I can’t deny but he will still have likely won more

Yeah that's true but 2015 warriors fans was telling us they was reloaded. Poole was Ginobili with a taper, Kuminga was a great young talent, Dray knocking out teammates would have no effect because their leadership was so great. So on and so on...

2CD874A1-D8DE-4F16-B51A-DD4FFFB5D56E.jpeg

Yeah that's true but 2015 warriors fans was telling us they was reloaded. Poole was Ginobili with a taper, Kuminga was a great young talent, Dray knocking out teammates would have no effect because their leadership was so great. So on and so on...

Those were the tequila and hip-hop takes. The smoothie and censored pop takes were telling y’all they were similar to the Lakers with each team having their respective superstar/superstars but flawed rosters with 4-6 seed ceilings if they get got hot otherwise they were play-in teams bound.

I can’t speak for what others have claimed but my realistic opinion of the situation is that the this season the Lakers and Warriors are similar teams in the sense that they have championship level at the top (Steph in Golden State and Bron/AD in LA) but outside of that they have flawed rosters with very little room to maneuver to make a needle moving trade and they have a history of injury concerns in recent years with key guys (Steph, Dray, Bron due to being in year 20 and AD).

Yes, both teams have tricked off games and struggled due to injuries…hence why they are 1 game apart and both out of even the play-in :lol:

Best case scenario right now for either team is figuring it out (LA seems to be), getting hot and they could grab a 4-6 seed.

They have similar strengths, weaknesses and ceilings but there is a lot of hate towards both teams, Bron and Steph so it always unnecessarily turns into some debate about the gap between the two.

Those were the tequila and hip-hop takes. The smoothie and censored pop takes were telling y’all they were similar to the Lakers with each team having their respective superstar/superstars but flawed rosters with 4-6 seed ceilings if they get got hot otherwise they were play-in teams bound.

You was definitely out on a island with that one. I'm surprised warriors fans ain't report you for that one. 😆

Turned out to be right though...

I’m guessing y’all LAL faithful watching that Jazz x Celtics game with a close 👁 Or not worried ‘bout them?

Crazy how they were supposed to be in the Wemby ‘stakes & yet here they are.
Hell no

Not worried bc lakers ****ing suck and it doesn’t matter what other teams do

Back
Top Bottom