The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

Everyone saying and co-signing that d lo is trash :smh:
Clearly you are not a hooper. Yes he missed and messed up but he can hurt you and is why he still has an nba job. Dude is crafty.
Whatever he’ll manage to score on a nite he’s gonna end up giving back posthaste. Clearly someone ain’t a hooper if they fail to recognize both sides of the action.

Mans getting him’ed and Hijo’d left and right :lol:

That’s what happens when you disappear cuz your team is trash

I'm good lol. I'm always in the thread. Don't always comment, obviously. But it'll be nice to see the Lakers lose this series. Gonna make some nice coin.

Little do yall know, in a feelout game, a 20 point lead is the equivolent of looking at something far away.

The Lakers, as we can see are looking at the game as a whole from quite the distance.

I fully expected this to happen and we going to come in prepared ant take game 2.

I think some of yall are over reacting.

I would never say any of these statements:

1. TrADe AD fo KD
2. Trade everyone else for Kyrie
3. Use all assets to trade for every pick in the 2024 NBA Draft to ensure drafting Bronny

D LO is a good basketball player, very streaky shooter and a player I genuinely like

Problem with Dlo is that we will command 20+M and he is worth half that

Ok, I’m not talking about what he is commanding or who he is screwing. Dude can hoop so when people come in here saying he is trash speaks volumes to your bbal IQ.

Back
Top Bottom