The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

And that’s worth nothing to me.

I wouldn’t pay for that unless it’s a discount.

The tough part for the Lakers is that they would lose him for nothing. I would rather have him than lose him for nothing. He's a good regular season starting guard and the Lakers still need a starting caliber shooting guard. Maybe we can sign-and-trade him to a better destination.

The tough part for the Lakers is that they would lose him for nothing. I would rather have him than lose him for nothing. He's a good regular season starting guard and the Lakers still need a starting caliber shooting guard. Maybe we can sign-and-trade him to a better destination.
As pmatic said, you keep him for a trade

But honestly im having a difficult time to see which team trades for him

today-i-got-time-cuz-i-have-time.gif

the game ending in the fashion it did ~8:15pm PDT gave westcoast ALA members a huge gift

Just saying **** to piss Coupé It Coupé It off,cause he rides for Brunson too hard like he’s been elite for years.Dudes taking it and running w/ it :lol:

Because Brunson is underrated and deserves more respect.

He was under Luka’s shadow for too long and disrespected too much. He’s actually underpaid when you look at it.

BUT you know damn well you were serious with that take. :lol:

Because Brunson is underrated and deserves more respect.

He was under Luka’s shadow for too long and disrespected too much. He’s actually underpaid when you look at it.

BUT you know damn well you were serious with that take. :lol:
I wasn’t tho,never had a problem admitting when I was wrong. :lol:

And Brunson> D’Lo especially in these playoffs

As pmatic said, you keep him for a trade

But honestly im having a difficult time to see which team trades for him

Depends on how much the Lakers re-sign him for. His struggles deep in the playoffs is something that maybe 5-6 teams in the league need to worry about. Most teams just need a guy who can get it done during the regular season.

Listen the Lakers pulled Austin Reeves out of nowhere and then ended up trading for Rui.

There is talent everywhere. Find it.

Do not overPAY for this bum D’Lo!!

Back
Top Bottom