The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

I am really torn about if I want to see Jokic or Jimmy win one. Jimmy is going to be 34 in September so he has a smaller window while Jokic turned 28 in February with a much stronger supporting cast so I am leaning Jimmy.
Damb for some reason I didn’t think of jimmy in the same age range as steph and harden

Thought he was like 31 or 32 lol

Damb for some reason I didn’t think of jimmy in the same age range as steph and harden

Thought he was like 31 or 32 lol
He played all 4 years in college and was part of those really good early 2010's D-Rose/Noah led Bulls squads so he's definitely been around.

He's really only gotten his chance at being the no.1 guy during the 2nd half of his career after he left Philly so I think that might have something to do with the perception around his age :lol:

I agree with all of this, but it’s kind of unfortunate because I think that’s going to be more of the media narrative about the WCF if the Nuggets finish job. Not about how good the Nuggets actually are, but that the Lakers weren’t as good as it seemed.

EYE personally would like to see the Nuggets get more credit than people talk about the flaws with the Lakers.

We’ll see though.

That's true -- Nuggets should get a ton of credit here. They definitely scared me going into the playoffs and felt any run we made would end in the WCF because of them. Its very difficult beating this team without quality depth and the stars aligned well for Denver to matchup against squads that lacked it.

I'm hoping for Nuggets/Heat just to see if Spo can figure out Jokic/Murray + Jimmy being on a heater. Are Miami fans hoping Herro is back? It seems like Herro coming back may hurt more than help at this point?

He really doesn’t. Foul trouble made him
BB at the 3 and MPJ at the 4 is an adjustment. They started hunting Rui in space where he is a flat out disaster. There's been all kinds of tweaks. Every time the Lakers have figured something out the Nuggets have negated it by tweaking the offensive sets.

I get if you don't like him or whatever but these are adjustments. And most of them have worked.

Jok really said two man game and see if lakers can stop it to end the game :smh:
Sometimes it is just that simple. Milk a play until they figure it out
Will AD get called out for not wanting to check Nik? Folks killed giannis for that or is it on the coach?

jamal-murray-dribbles-around.gif
Future ALA HOFer Jamal Murray

It's been obvious since the first round ended that the Nuggz were head and shoulders above everyone else. It would take a massive chokejob to not win it all. Crown them already. 🏆

BB at the 3 and MPJ at the 4 is an adjustment. They started hunting Rui in space where he is a flat out disaster. There's been all kinds of tweaks. Every time the Lakers have figured something out the Nuggets have negated it by tweaking the offensive sets.

I get if you don't like him or whatever but these are adjustments. And most of them have worked.
Are you talking about last game or the entire series? Last game was the first time in this series foul trouble made him adjust "in game" in the ways he hasn't. Mike depends almost entirely on Murray and Jokic to make the right reads and make things happen. For example, after game 1 everyone kept saying that you can't have three non scores in Braun, Green and Gordon out there at the same time if the Lakers were going to use Rui and AD on Jokic. Mike ran the same lineup in both Games 2 and 3. Murray was great in both Games which hid the fact that the Nuggets had not adjusted.

Having most of your starting five and your MVP in foul trouble forced Mike's hand. Mike is not great at in game adjustments and hasn't been since his tenure in Denver. My comment is based on 8 years of data. Mike's strength is his ability to motivate his team.

ive calmed down after last night

ill watch game 4 on one condition

i dont see that pile of garbage dangelo russell in the starting line up

Are you talking about last game or the entire series? Last game was the first time in this series foul trouble made him adjust "in game" in the ways he hasn't. Mike depends almost entirely on Murray and Jokic to make the right reads and make things happen. For example, after game 1 everyone kept saying that you can't have three non scores in Braun, Green and Gordon out there at the same time if the Lakers were going to use Rui and AD on Jokic. Mike ran the same lineup in both Games 2 and 3. Murray was great in both Games which hid the fact that the Nuggets had not adjusted.

Having most of your starting five and your MVP in foul trouble forced Mike's hand. Mike is not great at in game adjustments and hasn't been since his tenure in Denver. My comment is based on 8 years of data. Mike's strength is his ability to motivate his team.
Schematically, there have been all kinds of adjustments.

You mean you don't like his rotations and personnel groupings.

It's been obvious since the first round ended that the Nuggz were head and shoulders above everyone else. It would take a massive chokejob to not win it all. Crown them already. 🏆

After what’s already gone on in these playoffs, I’m not counting out Heater Jimmy and the Undraftables with Spo at the helm against anyone.

Since we all know the lakers are ******* done for, who y’all got winning the finals?

Heat or Nugs?

Here they go asking hollinger about the luka draft and what the grizz would have done

Stg hollinger lives off that stint with Memphis more than doc lives off 2008

Back
Top Bottom