The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

right-dr-evil.gif

So now the best package matters? But when it comes... nevermind. I should know better and honestly go back to sleep for another hour.
Depends on the situation lol I’m rooting for Blazers to win this

Why you still worried about AD when he’s already helped win a ring. Y’all be concerned about what ALA thinks more than logic

ESPN dudes are the same way with the trying to wish other trades into existence :lol:

I feel it chief, everytime a star says they wanna get traded to the Lakers, the entire NBA lexicon conspires to ensure it doesn't happen, teams take lesser deals just out of spite. It's a good ol boys club at the end of the day.

He’s reaching levels of here he says this about every team and he will hit it correctly once every couple years and be a meme

Remember pre draft: watch out for the lakers and their pick. Just watch. You’ll be shocked!

Depends on the situation lol I’m rooting for Blazers to win this

Why you still worried about AD when he’s already helped win a ring. Y’all be concerned about what ALA thinks more than logic

This isn't about AD.

Logic is rarely used in these scenarios, 9 outta 10 times the superstar gets his preferred destination, returns are rarely everything the incumbent team wants.

I guess it’s no “bad” long term money. Could easily move both Brogdon and Horford.

Rob is an all defense caliber C on a bargain contract. Only 26 too. Might as well keep him.

I don’t see how anything could get done without JB though.
I don’t want to hear about a team not wanting bad money on the books when said team just gave jerami grant $160Ms

But yeah scoot, sharpe, brown, grant, Timelord would be like the most athletic starting 5 in the league. A lot of fun too

Dame flirtin’ in the direction of doing too much now.

"flirting"? This has been assault bruh. I know the media tends to go overboard with speculation but him and his camp are getting entrenched it too. Probably doesn't help that it is early July so sports news is a bit thin.

I’d like to see the trade done so both teams can continue to come up short and in heartbreaking fashion.

Dame preaches loyalty his whole career to only become a merchant for hire in the end still seeking that first ring is the story of DameTime 4 me.

And that also means that the Boston experiment failed so everyone wins!

I guess it’s no “bad” long term money. Could easily move both Brogdon and Horford.

Rob is an all defense caliber C on a bargain contract. Only 26 too. Might as well keep him.

I don’t see how anything could get done without JB though.

One thing I have been wondering about a Dame-Jaylen swap that I have not heard much about...technically shouldn't the Blazers be more worried about if Jaylen wants to be in Portland than if Dame wants to be Boston?

This is is the final year of Jaylen's contract so it could technically be rental for Portland, right?

One thing I have been wondering about a Dame-Jaylen swap that I have not heard much about...technically shouldn't the Blazers be more worried about if Jaylen wants to be in Portland than if Dame wants to be Boston?

This is is the final year of Jaylen's contract so it could technically be rental for Portland, right?
Correct.

Back
Top Bottom