The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

The Larsa-Marcus age gap is still four years greater.

I would have to take a look back at the commentary but I think most of what has been said about Marcus and Larsa is that she has been around Marcus since he was 4-5 years old. THAT is kind of weird and will definitely change perception of an age gap.
To me it's more funny than weird. Like a 4 year gap means you were in high school and your partner was in elementary. But who thinks like that? As long as nobody's actually dating a 5 year old

Writings on the wall for my guy Immanuel unless they don’t mind a short core of wings.

Nova mafia taking over MSG soon soon.

7829874B-D95F-4D4B-9D15-70090CDF1A1C.jpeg

This man needs to be stopped.

Luke Walton flying him out to the yacht after the show.

To me it's more funny than weird. Like a 4 year gap means you were in high school and your partner was in elementary. But who thinks like that? As long as nobody's actually dating a 5 year old

'4 years greater'

Jimmy and Shakira the gap is 13 yrs.... As you suggested though, they're both grown adults so who gives a ****.

Larsa however is on some other ****.

💀

'4 years greater'

Jimmy and Shakira the gap is 13 yrs.... As you suggested though, they're both grown adults so who gives a ****.

Larsa however is on some other ****.

💀
Yea I know he meant 4 years greater. I'm saying even a 4 year gap can be weird if you want it to be. But once everybody's grown it kinda goes out the window. Don't know the specifics with Larsa tbh

Back
Top Bottom