The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

20231212_224057.jpg

deadfast-232x180.png

This is my first time watching inside the nba all season and they fot the b squad :lol:

Dope to see everyone celebrating Ernie though

this warriors team reminds me of the Kobe - Byron Scott years or at least approaching it

Steph not washed or beat up like kobe in those years but idk how much longer he can be doing this for a losing team

unfortunately, klay is in his kobe-post achilles tear era. that injury turned kobe into a super inefficient scorer.

steph is still playing at a high level but he can't do it without a 2nd scorer. warriors' FO and kerr were betting on klay regaining form after his first full year back last season. turns out, that backfired and klay can't do much on either end of the court :frown:

As a dubs fan this is tough to watch. we’ve gone 9-10 in close games and basically threw away 5 of them where we had huge leads. So it’s not like we’re getting blown out…we’re right in it.

Kerr won’t do it cuz he’s stubborn but he needs to bench Klay and Wiggins for the next 5 games and give heavy minutes to Moody, KumNinja, Podz,
TJD in their place. The lack of energy from Wiggins and the lack of ability from Klay has been too much to consistently overcome.

Beyond that not really sure what else could be done. Even if he do a limited version of that where Klay and Wiggins are the bench that’s better. Maybe if they’re asked to do more against second tier players they’ll be slightly more productive.

It really feels like the GSW is over, and maybe Dray knows something we all don’t, but he has been on some bs the whole season, like he doesn’t want to be there, Klay isn’t washed just yet, but the pre soak is there, and who the hell knows what’s going on with Wigs, but this is sad to see…..

I appreciate the restraint on the part of Pistons management on not firing anybody, but how many L's or disfunction should it take? They're definitely setting a new precedent when they do something, if they do anything at all

I appreciate the restraint on the part of Pistons management on not firing anybody, but how many L's or disfunction should it take? They're definitely setting a new precedent when they do something, if they do anything at all

Even if you're tanking 20 L's in a row is insane.

Monty taking looting to a whole new level.

Back
Top Bottom