The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

What yall offering me in a Giddey trade? Need 3pt shooting, general athleticism, and a 7footer in the paint with good d who isnt 200lbs

No need to trade him. Sign Poeltl this summer, draft someone good that can shoot, and get Chet back.

Team will be fine.

There was only 2 teams in the league that won 55+ last year. What were you thinking? :lol:
BD9B0A28-A73D-4CB2-9017-2D0C6C3FC794.jpeg

Giddey can’t do anything but inbound passes and grab uncontested rebounds. No scoring gravity at all.
He’s a 20 year old role player averaging 15/7/6 on 46% from the field :lol:

Nobody with a brain is expecting him to be some incredible scorer. Not what he was drafted for.

Would the Wolves be better off if they trade KAT? This two stowed lineup clearly does not work and you can’t win a title with a Center who doesn’t play defense like KAT.

I think if they trade KAT for complementary pieces around ANT, they may be in a better place.

They have a lot of highly flawed players. Gobert, KAT, Dlo, and even Ant.

Might be blasphemy to say since Ant is a fan favorite around the league cause of his charisma and athleticism, but he is as much of the problem as any of the other guys. He still plays basketball like a guy who doesn't know how to think the game yet. He gets lost on defense, constantly misreads what defensive coverages they are running, gets iso heavy and doesn't find open guys, finishes poorly for a guy with insane athleticism because he avoids contact, and doesn't really move off ball.

He gets in the tendency to play like a way less efficient Luka/Harden without the free throw rate and elite passing ability. He also seems to only be interested on defense when it is a big 1 on 1 matchup, and on offense when he has the ball.

No one criticizes him for these things because he's so young compared to all those other guys and you hope he can learn (only his third season). But I'm not so sure he's going to learn all these things. Certain things, guys just have naturally.

Ultimately, I do agree. They should trade most of these guys and build around Ant. He can play a Donovan Mitchell role on a contending team. I don't think you win with a player like KAT and his low basketball IQ. They won't do this so early though.

Don’t know what the hell people saw in the Wolves other than Antman taking a leap,but adding Rudy was not gonna level them up considering he’s a liability on both sides of the ball then pairing him w/another big who is also a liability/soft on defense was a recipe for disaster.They also as a team can’t shoot.

Nobody with a brain is expecting him to be some incredible scorer. Not what he was drafted for.
His (lack of) free throw rate is literally all time bad

They played the Thunder 2x in the first week. The start they got off to is big cap. OKC employs several 6’6 to 6’8 centers, of course Rudy was gon dominate those games

Those counting stats are as empty as can be. 15 ppg on 50% TS is harmful to the team. He’s a good passer and that’s where the buck stops. Even then 5.8 assists to 3.5 turnovers isn’t good for being a playmaker. I’m also not impressed by stat padding uncontested rebounds.

Those counting stats are as empty as can be. 15 ppg on 50% TS is harmful to the team. He’s a good passer and that’s where the buck stops. Even then 5.8 assists to 3.5 turnovers isn’t good for being a playmaker. I’m also not impressed by stat padding uncontested rebounds.

I need background on this rockets vs okc beef, HOU$TON HOU$TON has been on since the rockets rebuild.

Ain’t hear the man say a good word about a thunder player :lol:

I need background on this rockets vs okc beef, HOU$TON HOU$TON has been on since the rockets rebuild.

Ain’t hear the man say a good word about a thunder player :lol:
Really just boils over from twitter. I think it all started with the Russ/cp3 trade. Okc got 2 picks and 2 swaps from us :smh: . After that, the playoff series from that season added fuel to the flame. Last, Okc and Houston both started to rebuild during the same season, so it’s a competition revolving around who can actually put a contending squad together first. Okc has the best player in SGA, he’s the only player I’ll never slander, huge fan of his.

Happy too see SGA continue to dodge the looter allegations.

#FreeShai
#FreeLuka
#FreeKidd

Giddey cant shoot or defend . Not sure if he’ll ever be good or average at those things

Back
Top Bottom