The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

Who currently holds the #1 spot on the No Excuse List?

Celtics or Bucks?
why-not-both-why-not.gif

Five ecf or finals appearances in the last 8 years. Celtics are in their own tier.

I know OKC has modern MJ, but its too early for OKC to be on this list. Maybe next year.

Five ecf or finals appearances in the last 8 years. Celtics are in their own tier.

I know OKC has modern MJ, but its too early for OKC to be on this list. Maybe next year.
They haven't made the postseason since the bubble :lol:, got at least a handful of teams out West ahead of them in the No Excuses list currently

Poor J-Will all 3 on his head
That's J Dubb, Jalen Williams, Santa Clara guard/forward. JWill is Arkansas center/forward who is currently injured and as thus did not play in this game.

Why would OKC be in the no excuses list? Youngest team of the contenders, everyone still on controllable contracts, and will have 45+M in cap space in the summer when Gordon Hayward expires and even more FRPs this offseason potentially as it currently stands that Utah Jazz pick will convey at 10-12. That said, they should have gone for it more, in terms of adding some rebounding and zie this year , but it's not like they are without a future.

As long as the Celtics avoid that devil magic in Miami they should be fine. They been punking Giannis for years.

D StaXX D StaXX Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Finally back from Dallas, nice city I liked it def gon pull up again …Kitchen + Kocktails was a great vibe on Sunday, beautiful scenery you feel me…Might have to move my Texas base of operations from Houston to there if I get a solid lineup :nerd:

Mavs arena cool too, reminds me of Orlando’s but that just might be the colors :lol:

Last edited:
D StaXX D StaXX Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Finally back from Dallas, nice city I liked it def gon pull up again …Kitchen + Kocktails was a great vibe on Sunday, beautiful scenery you feel me…Might have to move my Texas base of operations from Houston to there if I get a solid lineup :nerd:

Mavs arena cool too, reminds me of Orlando’s but that just might be the colors :lol:
I just hit your inbox brodie

But I’m glad you liked it and you already know what the deal is if you relocate

Glad you enjoyed it bro. Let me know in advance next time and we can all meet up.
I be having to find baby sitters and **** now to get out the crib. :lol:

Who currently holds the #1 spot on the No Excuse List?

Celtics or Bucks?
Despite the Celtics being 11-1 since February 1, it looks like the Bucks and Heat are the 2 hottest teams in the East, so gotta be those two.

Celtics comfortably in 3rd though.

There with Miami as the 2 hottest teams in the East rn, that was an impressive W shorthanded against the Clips.

Dame showed out :pimp:

Sixers over Mavs :nerd:
Mavs don't have the reigning MVP and greatest center since Wilt with Jordan's offense and Hakeem's defense

While I'm at it, Lakers in that 1st tier with the Celtics too. They got the Chosen One, 40K points scored, can play until he's 50 and top 75 all-time Anthony "Guard Skills" Davis, greatest defender of the modern era

No excuses

Back
Top Bottom