The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

What slays me about Kyrie is that on January 23 he said he wanted an extension and to call Brooklyn home.

February 3rd he requests and trade.

February 8th he says this trade has been in the works since after Year 1 and he didn’t know if he wanted to be their long term.

I know people have a change of heart but c’mon man. Part of me thinks he just wanted the bag from BK then was going to ask for a trade down in Year 1 or 2 of his extension
Kyrie playing chess, not checkers. To hell with Joe Tsai.

The player depowerment era needs to start but the Nets are now the prime example of how to not run a franchise, second is the Wolves
I disagree... Niketalk told me trading away 3 future hall of famers for inferior talent and draft picks that have a low probability to pan out is a "masterclass."

The player depowerment era needs to start but the Nets are now the prime example of how to not run a franchise, second is the Wolves
Ehh Brooklyn managed to get KD/Harden/Cryrie all on the team at the same time. And they were awesome when they actually played together. That’s a ton of talent.

Cryrie The Clown went Full Cryrie and burnt it all down though.

Minnesota is just making moves with lesser talents that make absolutely no sense. Only smart thing they’ve done was draft Ant first instead of someone else.

They ain’t got a Paul pierce one of these???

1675952683096.jpeg

“Who Wants A Piece of Them?” :lol:

The Nets debacle will definitely get the ball rolling. They straight up strong armed then destroyed the franchise, at least for the foreseeable future.

Idk man, harden bounced, even morris said behind the scenes in bk was a **** show

That organization might very well be one toxic *** place, everybody is gone

Brooklyn was one of the “culture” teams before they bought KD and Kyrie in…following that up with another mercurial player in Harden. A cast of stars went one round further than a team led by D’Lo and Spencer Dinwiddie.

Something tells me the **** show starts with them.

Woj won't do the Brooklyn exposé, so maybe Shams can write about what the hell went on there Kyrie/KD/Harden withstanding.

KD running to Phoenix where Charles Barkley lives is hilarious.

KD or/and his crew very liable to bump in to each other in public too :lol:. I saw Charles Barkley shopping at Richard’s Sporting Goods in Scottsdale like like it was nothing.

Brooklyn was one of the “culture” teams before they bought KD and Kyrie in…following that up with another mercurial player in Harden. A cast of stars went one round further than a team led by D’Lo and Spencer Dinwiddie.

Something tells me the **** show starts with them.
If this true. Wouldn't this be on management for sacrificing their "culture" for them? Niketalk is the only online space where I'm seeing dudes give the nets front office a pass. I understand y'all don't like Kyrie and KD on here but this starts at the top. If they had this culture you claim they did and they traded the guys away who were responsible for that culture then that would fall solely on the front office... You got 5 players that called out the upper management in Brooklyn and an ex-coach yet y'all still reluctant to admit Marks and Tsai just aren't good.

KD did him worse than the Lakers and y’all clown and laughed at him.

Now y’all trolling showing fake love and sympathy :lol:
:lol:Dudes say the wildest stuff everyday about everyone. You never who or what they're going to pump the brakes on and try to tug on the heartstrings about.

Back
Top Bottom