The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Very proud of MJ for selling the team for that kind of money. I worry what he’ll do without being around the NBA but he was a terrible owner. Hopefully him and Charles can mend things.

Their offense goes to **** every playoffs. Jrue is a monster on defense, but very up and down on offense.

That may be due to the gimmicks of the coach. Now that they have a new coach, I'd try to keep this core together and run it back one more time.

You know theres gotta be an example of hockey or baseball players posing for a pic with rifles while hunting or something out there

1686940101489.png
What time I gotta drive everyone to their respective airports?

I'm confused why do you think that?

It doesn't seem like it was impacting his ability to play or did I miss that In the vid?
That's what he said. He believed his life could have been different because it would restrict/limit his access to things

Doesn't seem out of the possibility given how people perceive autism/on the spectrum to be

Last edited:
I hope Chuck put his money where his mouth is on those Denver guarantees. He might have been in the cut in Vegas last night too :lol:

Given how close Miami are to winning, I can see them making an all in move for Beal and I think a player of his caliber can put them over the hump. For the Knicks though...I'm not too sure Beal is the right move. They're still young and have a boatload of assets, build this thing organically like you've been doing.
Yea, Mia facing the cap anyway so it’s time for them to make a move to get over the hump. This could be it. Herro + Lowry/Neutron & picks? They can’t even afford all their undrafteds going forward to my understanding. The Don Pat Riles will make something work.

Beal doesn’t fit in NYC at all. 🦄 back in the city is about as organic as an upgrade we’ll see.

Yea, Mia facing the cap anyway so it’s time for them to make a move to get over the hump. This could be it. Herro + Lowry/Neutron & picks? They can’t even afford all their undrafteds going forward to my understanding. The Don Pat Riles will make something work.

Beal doesn’t fit in NYC at all. 🦄 back in the city is about as organic as an upgrade we’ll see.

Your only hopes of getting KP this season are him opting out this summer, right? I don’t see Washington swapping his $36MM expiring for Randle + pieces. In that case you’d have to wait until next offseason to resign but who knows how that will go

"NBA rules prohibit a player from possessing a firearm while on team premises or traveling on team business."

Ja had his gun in Denver before playing Denver. How he get it there? team plane? He's in Denver for "team business" (playing Denver). Kaman definitely ain't on team business there.
They didnt catch him with it on him though. A ride with a friend or trip to gentlemens club is team business?

They didnt catch him with it on him though. A ride with a friend or trip to gentlemens club is team business?

I would consider being on travel for an away game being on team business. I know folks are fickle about when to compare being a professional athlete to a regular job but the argument could very easily be made that an away game is akin to a business trip therefore it is team business.

It will be funny to see Kristaps and Brunson thrive as teammates away from Luka.

Back
Top Bottom