The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

My son is on the spectrum. He’s been getting services related to it since he was 5 or 6. When he first got diagnosed they said he had a combo of Apsberger’s and ADHD, but now, at least for purposes of school programs, it gets labeled as autism.

Traditional academics are a struggle for him, but he’s real natural aptitude with certain kinds of mechanical/electrical things and more lately computers. He’s already had two part-time paying jobs that he got good feedback from his supervisors on.

From what I’ve observed, a lot of autistic kids have talent for certain things; just a question of finding it and figuring out how best to let it come out of them.
I am very proud of you as well. Good parents are worth more than gold and I am glad that your kids have a great dad.

I'm confused why do you think that?

It doesn't seem like it was impacting his ability to play or did I miss that In the vid?
Might have just tossed yo into the “special” or “slow” category, and say he will need too much extra help to play on a squad…Those folks were always separated from the rest in all activities including sports growing up from what I’ve seen

Why would a trade stop him from losing endorsement deals?

I’ve already deciphered the language she types in and still had to read her tweet a couple times because it doesn’t make sense. His PR team isn’t even feeding the narrative that he’s being traded. This from FO executives and NBA insiders. What is she talking about :lol:

I am very proud of you as well. Good parents are worth more than gold and I am glad that your kids have a great dad.
I appreciate the compliment, but I consider myself a work-in-progress as a parent, as I do with most other aspects of my life.

But since we’re on the subject, respect and admiration to all the NT dads on this Father’s Day weekend!

Last edited:
Tatum is one of the most likeable superstars in the league. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on 2K next year

I was wondering the same thing
Glad i wasnt the only one that was confused :lol:

I Never heard of her before this.

But Gilbert Arenas was acting like she at the tippy top of the industry

Also: Tatum, Levine, Booker are all the same person in my head.

Tatum got MVP talk for like the first month of the season when their offense was going crazy. That's about all the talk he deserved compared to his peers

They still finished with the best record in the league.

When has that happened? Somebody avg 30 with the best record and damn near no MVP talk.

They still finished with the best record in the league.

When has that happened? Somebody avg 30 with the best record and damn near no MVP talk.
I think basketball talk has moved past just looking at those two things for a multitude a reasons 🤷🏿‍♂️

Leaving stats and analytics aside we even have way more access to eye testing players by the amount of games we have available for us to watch compared to prior eras. We just have more information to make decisions/opinions with hoops now

If we all know Jokic, Embiid and Giannis were the better guys regardless of record and PPG why does Tatum need to be mentioned as much as those 3? 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
I appreciate the compliment, but I consider a work-in-progress as a parent, as I do with most other aspects of my life.

But since we’re on the subject, respect and admiration to all the NT dads on this Father’s Day weekend!
I’ve seen you grow as a person on NT which I think is great and I’m proud of you

Apparently Tatum was 7th in the first half of the season and 3rd for the second half. Somebody out there is buying his jersey.

How tho

What kyrie did wasn’t even bad :lol:
-It was known Nike was not gonna renew Kyrie's contract before the video thing happened. Before the season even started it was known, the Kyrie 8 last sig, and then he would have left Nike. Regardless of what he did with the Amazon link

-He didn't get in trouble for just posting a video link. This is an ignorant argument people keep repeating to defend Kyrie but it is untrue.

He got in trouble because after people looked into the video, and found out there was antisemitic content in it, Kyrie was asked about it and was flippant. He didn't apologize when given multiple chances, he didn't want to clarify he wasn't antisemitic directly.

That is what got him in trouble with the Nets and Nike. Not just Tweeting a link, but not taking the fallout in regards to the content of the movie seriously and causing a PR nightmare.

Nike had a dude that insulted his previous signature model causing Nike to not even release the shoe as a numbered release, then caused a bad PR blow-up on the eve of his next signature shoe dropping.

Nike likes making money, clearly, they didn't think the trouble that comes along with being in business with Kyrie was worth it. And they made this decision before his dumbass tweet. The tweet and his added buffoonery just expedited Nike's timeline to get him out the door.

Stop, please spare this thread this nonsense

guess shes trying to say they are putting trade news out there to take spotlight off her stupid ****ing *** for airing out zion and sharing personal text and intimate details about his relationship with her.

shes basically so ****ing stupid and oblivious to the point that she caused all this **** to begin with and is just talking to talk.

guess this what happens when a woman see a rich man taking his bag away from her

did she always have the body of an older obese white woman with a thyroid problem?

-It was known Nike was not gonna renew Kyrie's contract before the video thing happened. Before the season even started it was known, the Kyrie 8 last sig, and then he would have left Nike. Regardless of what he did with the Amazon link

-He didn't get in trouble for just posting a video link. This is an ignorant argument people keep repeating to defend Kyrie but it is untrue.

He got in trouble because after people looked into the video, and found out there was antisemitic content in it, Kyrie was asked about it and was flippant. He didn't apologize when given multiple chances, he didn't want to clarify he wasn't antisemitic directly.

That is what got him in trouble with the Nets and Nike. Not just Tweeting a link, but not taking the fallout in regards to the content of the movie seriously and causing a PR nightmare.

Nike had a dude that insulted his previous signature model causing Nike to not even release the shoe as a numbered release, then caused a bad PR blow-up on the eve of his next signature shoe dropping.

Nike likes making money, clearly, they didn't think the trouble that comes along with being in business with Kyrie was worth it. And they made this decision before his dumbass tweet. The tweet and his added buffoonery just expedited Nike's timeline to get him out the door.

Stop please spare this thread this nonsense
And Kyrie had a history of controversial comments/behavior before tweeting that link, including being a COVID anti-vax poster-child. It was a move by Nike based cumulative factors.

Apparently Tatum was 7th in the first half of the season and 3rd for the second half. Somebody out there is buying his jersey.

I don’t think it would be stretch to say Boston is a way more committed and larger fan base than the Grizzlies.

Back
Top Bottom