The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

-It was known Nike was not gonna renew Kyrie's contract before the video thing happened. Before the season even started it was known, the Kyrie 8 last sig, and then he would have left Nike. Regardless of what he did with the Amazon link

-He didn't get in trouble for just posting a video link. This is an ignorant argument people keep repeating to defend Kyrie but it is untrue.

He got in trouble because after people looked into the video, and found out there was antisemitic content in it, Kyrie was asked about it and was flippant. He didn't apologize when given multiple chances, he didn't want to clarify he wasn't antisemitic directly.

That is what got him in trouble with the Nets and Nike. Not just Tweeting a link, but not taking the fallout in regards to the content of the movie seriously and causing a PR nightmare.

Nike had a dude that insulted his previous signature model causing Nike to not even release the shoe as a numbered release, then caused a bad PR blow-up on the eve of his next signature shoe dropping.

Nike likes making money, clearly, they didn't think the trouble that comes along with being in business with Kyrie was worth it. And they made this decision before his dumbass tweet. The tweet and his added buffoonery just expedited Nike's timeline to get him out the door.

Stop, please spare this thread this nonsense
I’m a great judge of character (just ask me) I was onto Kyrie being down bad and not just a weirdo three years ago.

-It was known Nike was not gonna renew Kyrie's contract before the video thing happened. Before the season even started it was known, the Kyrie 8 last sig, and then he would have left Nike. Regardless of what he did with the Amazon link

-He didn't get in trouble for just posting a video link. This is an ignorant argument people keep repeating to defend Kyrie but it is untrue.

He got in trouble because after people looked into the video, and found out there was antisemitic content in it, Kyrie was asked about it and was flippant. He didn't apologize when given multiple chances, he didn't want to clarify he wasn't antisemitic directly.

That is what got him in trouble with the Nets and Nike. Not just Tweeting a link, but not taking the fallout in regards to the content of the movie seriously and causing a PR nightmare.

Nike had a dude that insulted his previous signature model causing Nike to not even release the shoe as a numbered release, then caused a bad PR blow-up on the eve of his next signature shoe dropping.

Nike likes making money, clearly, they didn't think the trouble that comes along with being in business with Kyrie was worth it. And they made this decision before his dumbass tweet. The tweet and his added buffoonery just expedited Nike's timeline to get him out the door.

Stop, please spare this thread this nonsense
FOH with all this rational logic.

guess shes trying to say they are putting trade news out there to take spotlight off her stupid ****ing *** for airing out zion and sharing personal text and intimate details about his relationship with her.

shes basically so ****ing stupid and oblivious to the point that she caused all this **** to begin with and is just talking to talk.

guess this what happens when a woman see a rich man taking his bag away from her

did she always have the body of an older obese white woman with a thyroid problem?

This doesn’t make sense. As I stated before - this isn’t a legal matter like Kobe in Colorado nor did he violate any marriage vows. He was a 22 year old having consensual sexual relationships with multiple women. You can debate the attractiveness of the women, their backgrounds or the morality of it all but he really didn’t do anything wrong or break any rules.

There is nothing to distract from. Moriah Mills and The Zion tricking saga is really only a thing on social media. The Pelicans are probably considering it as an afterthought in their plans but to say they are putting out trade rumors to distract from it when the mainstream media isn’t even talking about it is inaccurate.

….Tatum out here trying to be Kobe, while Ja trying to be O-Dog

Tatum not a crash dummy

Gun toting aside the youth loves Ja.

He listens to the music they listen to, they want to dance like Ja, it’s kids who want their hair like Ja.

His appeal is very similar to what A.I.’s was. Not nearly as huge but similar.

Tatum is currently the better overall player but that doesn’t make him more popular or marketable.

And Kyrie had a history of controversial comments/behavior before tweeting that link, including being a COVID anti-vax poster-child. It was a move by Nike based cumulative factors.

It seems like a good portion of the internet isn’t considering the very recent cumulative factors when it comes to Ja’s suspension so I have little faith that they will remembering or considering them when it comes to Kyrie.

It seems like a good portion of the internet isn’t considering the very recent cumulative factors when it comes to Ja’s suspension so I have little faith that they will remembering or considering them when it comes to Kyrie.
This

If the second video was Ja's first video, I think he gets off without a suspension. If we did get one, it would be really light.

The first video was way worse IMO, because he was on a work trip, and there was a possibility of him doing something highly illegal.

People gotta know this from work. If your boss has to reprimand you for something the second time, they are gonna come down harder on you than the first time.

Because giving you a break/softer punishment the first time clearly didn't work.

I got Poku and Mann for Jordan Poole. You can have JRE too, hell even JWill. Want some random way off into the future heavily protected non lotto pick, have your choice we got plenty

Summer of reassignment?

elpablo21 elpablo21 antidope antidope
Trade him for Book.
IMG_1357.jpeg

Do It Mitch Sarver

How much Pelinka gonna offer him?

Shopping Kuminga for a pick, Poole stealing money, Klay looking for one last payday, the new CBA about to ravage them, light skin Dante probably out the door next year, Draymond potentially gone, their architect had enough and quit, VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL still in witsec, wavycrocket wavycrocket outchea in these Denver streets fan thottin with the Nuggest, freeze freeze clocks still broken

Warriors organization in shambles

Back
Top Bottom