The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

That is a valid point about Russ but to be a Top 75 and being passed around and playing for four franchises in four years is kind of embarrassing IMO. Athleticism definitely declined with age but not having the ball in his hands anymore is because he is not that anymore. The final aspect I would consider him getting the yips with his jumper. He has had a lot of baaaddd misses.
I mean, I just feel like he’s declining like basically every other player does once they’re around that age. And he doesn’t have the ball in his hand as much because there is a SIGNIFICANTLY better player than him that has it instead. Put him on some other team and he probably still may.

Guys like Bron, KD, Curry, Duncan, Kobe that have still been awesome at that age/stage of career are freaks. Reason why they are some of the very best to ever do it. They’re the exceptions, not the rule.

I don’t watch Laker games like you Lakers fans but he’s actually having a way better year than last year IMO.

He’s embraced that 6th man role (which I didn’t think he’d do).

He’s been okay to me.
Gotta live with the dumb decision making and shot selection during the first 3.5 quarters, and hope Ham gets his head outta his *** to remove him from the court to finish games.

327553603_1593270954427956_2794861396135909662_n.jpg

The Denver Nuggets are on a 10 game win streak!

Michael Malone almost BLEW IT last night.

I also cannot believe the Nets let Bruce Brown go for nun. Unique and special player. A guard-forward in the strangest of ways.

Looking at the schedule I think he'll sit against Indy or the Pels so he can pass the record at home Vs OKC or the Bucks.
Bucks makes the most sense. LA Kareem and Milwaukee Kareem/Lou.

Passing all 3 on the same night. Would be 🔥 for the nostalgia.

The Denver Nuggets are on a 10 game win streak!

Michael Malone almost BLEW IT last night.

I also cannot believe the Nets let Bruce Brown go for nun. Unique and special player. A guard-forward in the strangest of ways.

Didn’t they just lose to OKC last week?

Back
Top Bottom