The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford did you cop your BOSSMAN99 merch?

RDT_20230125_0818401523668233225139230.png

Last edited:
I think y’all have exhausted your wins on the Rockets & Spurs. Can’t play them every night to even get a play in :lol:. #PlayInModeActivated :lol:

Good luck on the backstretch of the season. Brutal as always. See if y’all can stay at the #13th spot.

Cuz it’s rey be ugly!
Middle of the pack remaining SOS. :nerd:

I think y’all have exhausted your wins on the Rockets & Spurs. Can’t play them every night to even get a play in :lol:. #PlayInModeActivated :lol:

Good luck on the backstretch of the season. Brutal as always. See if y’all can stay at the #13th spot.

Cuz it’s rey be ugly!

They stayed alive with AD out. I call that a win.

Will be at least the 5 seed.

Middle of the pack remaining SOS. :nerd:

It’s because the Warriors and Suns record, plus the mix in the west.

Look at the schedule. This is just from today, to 3/5

4577DABC-6683-40B8-AE81-B8547EEF9421.png

Absolutely NO EASY games or gimme wins in here. Dudes going to have to be healthy, play every game to just scratch out.

That’s why Bron so disappointed. He knows it :lol:. No room for error at all. Like non

Absolutely NO EASY games or gimme wins in here. Dudes going to have to be healthy, play every game to just scratch out.

That’s why Bron so disappointed. He knows it :lol:. No room for error at all. Like non

Meh, already beat the Grizz, Bucks, should have beat the Celtics, Mavs; they've been Uber competitive against the good teams with and without AD. Reinforcements on the way. I smell it already from a mile high up...FEAR

GS only has 1 gimme game in the same stretch. AD is back.

I see about 11 wins.

Bron was disappointed cuz he put up a legendary performance and the rest of his team **** the bed lol.

Lakers finally about to put out the regular season lineup:

AD/Rui/Bron/Reaves/ Bev or Schroeder

TB/Wenyen/Brown/Christie/Walker/Russ off the bench. There’s still room for 1 more trade to consolidate. I feel good about this team for the first time in like 18 months. It’s up.

Lakers finally about to put out the regular season lineup:

AD/Rui/Bron/Reaves/ Bev or Schroeder

TB/Wenyen/Brown/Christie/Walker/Russ off the bench. There’s still room for 1 more trade to consolidate. I feel good about this team for the first time in like 18 months. It’s up.

Man, that Cali dope is definitely good 🥦

THEY are tryna spin this into a doomsday scenario when Lakers got the best news they could ever of hoped for at an important stretch.

Lakers finally getting some much needed size with AD returning and the addition of Rui, Bron still the best player in the world.

I like my chances.

Man, that Cali dope is definitely good 🥦

Fasho is :pimp:

Lemme know when you touch down in the bay and I’ll take care of you lol

But Fr I’m a realist about the Lakers and these last 18 months have brought 0 joy. Times are changing tho. Just watch! Especially if we get off Russ….

He’s certainly a better basketball player than Kendrick None, but Rui is a traffic cone defensively and not exactly known as a 3pt shooter either.

More of a depth piece than actually complementary to Bron and AD.

He’s certainly a better basketball player than Kendrick None, but Rui is a traffic cone defensively and not exactly known as a 3pt shooter either.

Brother, the Lakers only forwards before that trade were Troy Brown and JTA. We will take anything for that spot.

Rui just gotta hit them open looks and he’ll be fine. I wish he was a better rebounder but whatever. His shot quality should be A1 now. Not expecting a difference maker but he should be getting 25-30 minutes a night and that slots Troy Brown down a spot too. I’d like to see Brown defend more SGs than bigger wings.

We had Pat Bev guarding Kawhi yesterday. At least we’ll have an actual body now.

Back
Top Bottom