The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

sixers line is at -5

dont see joel (questionable) missing this one with that type of line - vegas normally has an idea before hand

sixers by 9+

Brother, the Lakers only forwards before that trade were Troy Brown and JTA. We will take anything for that spot.

Rui just gotta hit them open looks and he’ll be fine. I wish he was a better rebounder but whatever. His shot quality should be A1 now. Not expecting a difference maker but he should be getting 25-30 minutes a night and that slots Troy Brown down a spot too. I’d like to see Brown defend more SGs than bigger wings.

We had Pat Bev guarding Kawhi yesterday. At least we’ll have an actual body now.

He's for sure better than Brown and JTA. Regardless of how ALA wants to spin it the Lakers are better.

Why the Laker hater losers trynna make Laker fans feel bad? Lol

We just played 5 weeks without a superstar/MVP level talent, without Reaves/Walker (our 4th & 5th highest mpg) & bron missed like 3 games but we’re still only like 3 games out the 5th seed.

We’re getting AD back, just picked up Rui for nothing and we’re getting Walker/Reaves back. ITS UP.

can't wait for Jae Crowder farewell tour and the accompanying 10 part series on espn to follow

We just played 5 weeks without a superstar/MVP level talent, without Reaves/Walker (our 4th & 5th highest mpg) & bron missed like 3 games but we’re still only like 3 games out the 5th seed.

We’re getting AD back, just picked up Rui for nothing and we’re getting Walker/Reaves back. ITS UP.

You know why G...

giphy (26).gif

Cause they want to see Lebron fail.

THEY know who THEY are.

That's big news. Maybe they can take on money past this season with a Crowder or Saric trade.

^ 🌟J feasting in the LEFTY corner :pimp:

Not rooting for anything in terms of actual Lakers success but I won’t mind a climb to the 5 seed and Bron capping off his legendary szn with another MVP trophy.

1st round loLA sweep might even make for better memes & such.

Bron doing the same thing beal was a couple of years ago but I’m sleep

Bronley Beal
Bron's being doing that all throughout his career in the NBA. guy only became successful once he went to put himself in teams with players to carry him. Wade in Miami, Kyrie in Cleveland, and AD in LaLaLand.

Back
Top Bottom