The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Looks like a dude on my team. He would rather drive in on 4 people and get touched under the basket than to kick it out and get the ez 3
He actually did manage to kick it out to the open man, for a miss though :lol:

Just funny how much respect teams give him down low now to everyone else's advantage around him

Same way they wanted Bol Bol to buy in?

EYE see what you're saying but there is just not enough ball to go around on that team for any more young talent. They should trade Bones for a vet who just wants to shoot 3's and play defense.

Re: Bol

Bones is taking 1 less shot than Aaron Gordon. 2 less shots than MPJ. I know you’re trying to spin this but it’s not working.

Re: Bol

Bones is taking 1 less shot than Aaron Gordon. 2 less shots than MPJ. I know you’re trying to spin this but it’s not working.

How many less shots than Murray and The Fraud?

I'm not spinning a thing. He should want out of Denver and for good reason. He gets less playing time than KCP and Bruce Brown. Gets in game and takes a few bad shots cause he's tryna get his in a limited time.

Free that man Bones.

Last edited:
Dillon Brooks getting in that Draymond territory.

Except Draymond was doing what he was doing during a run where he was DPOY, 2X All NBA, annual All-Defense lock, regular all star and winning championships. The nut punching is completely unacceptable but outside of that he earned the right to talk that talk.

56s4wxbkvwfa1.jpg

How many less shots than Murray and The Fraud?

I'm not spinning a thing. He should want out of Denver and for good reason. He gets less playing time than KCP and Bruce Brown. Gets in game and takes a few bad shots cause he's tryna get his in a limited time.

Why would a 165lb microwave guy be taking nearly as many shots as your max players? This ain’t elementary school

I feel like more AS spots and and All NBA teams would only screw the non-max guys because teams would give them less money to due to the millions they would now have to pay annually in incentives.

Why would a 165lb microwave guy be taking nearly as many shots as your max players? This ain’t elementary school

He shouldn't be which goes back to my original take.

"Its easy for the man making 155 mill to tell the guy on a rooke contract to buy in". Asking young players who are still trying to prove themselves in the NBA to sacrifice is unrealistic.

NBA.com and the voters aren't the same.

oh i know

just proves his point

the disrespect

also i dont wanna hear nothing about defense.. rarely if ever any gets selected to the AS game because of defense

defense is ONLy played in the final mins of the game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom