The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

draymond-green-mouth-open.gif

Did Terance Mann just kick that dude on the ground near the clips bench after he missed that shot at the end of the quarter? (I can’t rewind my stream)

This is seriously one of the biggest in season choke jobs I've seen. Clappers had figured something out when they traded wall and Reggie and started Mann. Looked like they really turned a corner and would be a solid 2nd round exit. Now they won't even make the playoffs. Brazy

aepps20 aepps20 Do you think that (Suns defense) hurts them in the Finals, or earlier? I don’t even see it being a problem in the West.
Definitely in the finals if they play Milwaukee or even Boston. Not so much if they play philly. In the west it could probably hurt them against a team that they don't have home court against and the shots from Ayton and the supporting cast don't fall or they get punished on the glass. I think GS would be tough for them if they don't have home court and a LAC team at the height of their powers could give them problems and Denver with homecourt could get them too. Luka and Mikey on the right night could steal a game in PHX and run the table in Dallas. Durant and Book will always be a problem but I saw how competitive a team that can play defense can be against teams with more offense (Bucks championship run)

Back
Top Bottom