The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Damn he couldn’t get paid elsewhere?

Naz trippin

naz a good spark off the bench. still kinda overpaying him to be a backup, but good for him.
surprised from the comments. ya think he was going to get an even bigger bag or a starting role?:emoji_moneybag:

Yea Naz shoulda been a bit more patient. Coulda got a bigger role and similar pay day from someone else.

All this does is kick the can down the road until next summer when the Wolves have to get off one of either Towns-Gobert(!) (not gonna happen)-Reid ... post-CBA change. But I can't believe Naz was willing to sign for $14M when he could've got that and more, and more playing time, from another team. It's surprising.

He really wanted to stay in 'Sota...hard to believe, I know.

This Naz Reid thing is big news? :lol: Didnt think it needed a "breaking news" from Woj nor a thread title change.

He was gonna be highly sought after if he hit free agency. He's a starter on just about most teams and should be for the Wolves except for the contracts of Gobert and KAT already alluded to.

One of them will be gone after next season....earlier if they get an offer they can't refuse, but the Wolves seem hellbent on making Gobert/KAT work. They really wanna see them play together a full season to see if it gels.

People shouldn’t be throwing a bag at centers cause it’s a deep position and there are plenty of quality rotational centers in the league for under $10 mil a year. Naz Reid is now the 20th highest paid center (was 57th) in the league behind 2nd & 4th highest paid.

I don’t think any well-run team is giving him more than what Wolves gave him.

From the looks of it, seems like people YOUNG and old remember the Demar Derozan Spurs :lol:

356146906_680120550797673_4320017774320328739_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom