The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Don't players and league insiders talk about how tough the Heat's program is? They got Shaq big *** in shape for the last time in his career. 5% is a exaggeration though.
And then the year after they won the chip they came into camp out of shape and ****ed around all season.

When was Nick Collison the starting power forward for a NBA Championship team?
Folks forget that the man is 43 years old right now and talk like he wasn't a starter for a decade in the league :lol:

He might be a FL man through and through, born, went to school and lived there his entire life so obviously :lol:, but he's more than earned the right to have his own platform and speak on the game now that he's retired.

Taiwan got a team called the "Pistons," too?

giphy.gif

Huósāi :pimp:

HEAT CULTURE is a real thing, but the conditioning part of it is way overly mythologized by fans and former players. Good owner, all-time great GM, all-time great GM and good players >>>>>> weight limits and running drills.

Duren with the Bonzi Wells wrist band on his bicep is cool

His arms make the wrist band look like a rubber band lol

Seen some throwback accessories lately like Luka with the Steve Nash hair band

When I say no disrespect I truly do mean it

But

This man go round defending Jordan Poole and rudy gobert to his dying breath but come for an mvp not named Westbrook like dis

I mean ok- your desmond bane hate also ain’t the greatest…. But we’ve all been letting you cook…

the embiid kill shots tho…. This is crazy lol

Literally the only reason he started to hate Bane was because I said Bane was better than Jordan Poole last playoffs. Then one day he woke up and hated Bane 😭

Stan culture is so MESSY man.

I can’t partake in idolism. Clouds all judgement and rationale. This is basketball. Not religion.

Back
Top Bottom