The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Mess with Boosie but he gets cornier and cornier by the day. That addiction to attention is something else.
I rock with Boosie pre prison music but haven’t been a fan of his social media/interview rebrand…I peeped the lane yo was jumping into early and usually just tune out whatever he got going on :lol:

A lot of the older/vet rappers be looking goofier the more they post and talk :smh:

I rock with Boosie pre prison music but haven’t been a fan of his social media/interview rebrand…I peeped the lane yo was jumping into early and usually just tune out whatever he got going on :lol:

A lot of the older/vet rappers be looking goofier the more they post and talk :smh:
Man. I watched that Webbie interview too it was so bad. Old heads going out sad.

That’s an extremely low bar tho :lol:

You shouldn’t be proud of this :lol:
One of these teams has had AD for 4 years
The other has had Mitchell Robinson

Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 2.30.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 2.30.47 PM.png

I watch every minute of every game and I'm not convinced the team is any good defensively. Can tell Mike Brown has got them improving on defense and buying in. But I still think there's massive holes in the defense that probably can't really be improved without roster changes. Mike getting the best out of what he's got though that's for damn sure

Still surprised AD never had a shoe. Has to be one of the best ever recently to never have one right?

Back
Top Bottom