The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Hey I’m all for the grizzlies being the villains. You need that irrational confidence to get over the hump

They need to start backing up some of the **** though at some point right now just be looking extra goofy getting smacked after all the bluster.

But you have to be able to take it too.

oprah-well.gif

And let's keep it a buck. There's really only two Grizz who consistently talk and everyone (mostly) good with Ja so that leaves....

oprah-well.gif

"UNC" way too rich and old to be acting like this and besides your hate for Memphis y'all know that.
Shannon been a talker his entire life, hence his current field that he’s been since the day he retired :lol: thats just his personality. Money typically just exaggerates traits that you already have. Very rarely does it mute them.

Job is on the player to ignore it & call for security if they feel the fan crossed the line. If they’re not thrown out, you still ignore it :lol:

Sending shots at a fan in a postgame interview is insane :lol:

Ben Simmons so broken. Why don’t they just take him to a hypnotist or I am sure most trams have a mental coach/sports psychologist. Just gotta have him take deep breathes and visualize himself making dunks and free throws and maybe recite some affirmations

This play ended in a shot clock violation by the way

Attachments

• 606F2678-0A73-47C3-9EB5-0A8BC446CECA.jpeg
    606F2678-0A73-47C3-9EB5-0A8BC446CECA.jpeg
    351.8 KB · Views: 309
Were the young OKC Thunder and beginning of Steph dynasty Warriors like this? Don’t think so.

That was in a much tougher West too.
What does it matter though? Grizzlies have gotten better every year.

And you’re wilding thinking the warriors didn’t display a certain level of arrogance before they won.

What does it matter though? Grizzlies have gotten better every year.

And you’re wilding thinking the warriors didn’t display a certain level of arrogance before they won.

Nothing wrong with arrogance. If Ja does it it’s fine, he can back it up, but when a bum is talking its a bit too much.

Theyre talking like they are already won something.

I legit don’t remember OKC being remotely this annoying. The only one talking smack on the Warriors was Dray. He was always like that though.

It's funny, one side Unc is too rich/old to act that way...

Yet Dillon is makes a good amount of cash as well so it's interesting that he is able to respond to the old rich guy with no problems.
Dillon Brooks is at work doing his job. :lol: I'm not singling you out here specifically - but dudes in here be arguing out both sides of your mouths based on how you feel about who's involved in these types of incidents.

We good with fans at games acting wild and starting these kinds of altercations or not?
We cool with Russ or Brooks or whomever telling a fan he'll whoop his *** if he don't pipe down or nah?

I mess with Shannon, but you're a fan at a game. Sit down and knock it off. Any other fan does this, they get shown the door and yall would be screaming to ban them from arenas for life, arrest and prosecution to the fullest extent. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom