The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

I work with the new owner of the Sun's. Meant to tell you @RustyShackleford . They our son's forreal lol. We flipping cpee3 and booger. Lol. I'm gonna make sure cam Johnson ends up a warrior for the freeski.

But anyways...lil insider info...Mateen Cleaves is about to be injected into the front office or coaching staff...and....Monty days might be numbered....

Nash was at our office today, meeting specifically about the sons. 🤫🤫🤫 Don't tell em I told you.

20230130_130811.jpg 20230130_130814.jpg

No way they hire mateen with his allegations fresh off of the suns own allegations, right?

I just watched ppl lose on a -1050 prop on barnes to score 10pts JUST 10 lastnight

Some people got balls and just bet stupid IMO. EYE cant bet like that it barely does anything to your parlay tossing a -1000+. EYE rather look for a straight bet around -110/-140 same odds that some ppl put together a 5 prop parlay for it to be +104 :lol:

7537BA6B-2F33-4706-9D42-75B17C647079.jpeg

Every one bets different but be smarter fellas

ive seen it all this morning

its actual twitter accounts putting out a -4500 (jrue to score 10) in a parlay for its people :rofl::rofl:

just so you know yall prolly win an extra $4.35

gambling twitter aint for me gotta be bunch of kids

For all my NT Dads/Uncles... I love this book:

nah that's crazy, Ayton stinks.

Fred is good at basketball, Ayton is not.

Tough to compare across different positions but I wouldn't be so quick to say the undersized guard shooting 40% from the field with a PER slightly above league average is better than Deandre Ayton.

Tough to compare across different positions but I wouldn't be so quick to say the undersized guard shooting 40% from the field with a PER slightly above league average is better than Deandre Ayton.
This has been a rough year for FVV. Deandre Ayton just doesn’t play winning basketball for 2023.

im being somewhat hyperbolic.

offense first C who can't create for himself is a fundamentally useless player type.

Fred is just a more useful and versatile player.
His shooting is down a bit from his career norms and Nick Nurse running him into the ground.

but he's slowly reverting to mean.

Classic shorter guy overachieving his athletic ability vs. big guy underachieving his potential leading people to misinterpret their actual unbiased value type conversation.

I think I’d take FVV in most situations assuming he gets out of this slump but still

freeze freeze 's sources confirmed.

He'll start the last two years of his deal at 38 and 39 but it seems like $30MM is the norm for washed former all-stars at or near the end of their career (Lowry is another example but he only has one year left @ 37 y/o after this season).

CP3 only has 15 or so million left after this season. Next year is a partial and his 30 million in 2024 is unguaranteed.

Would actually be a good move for some team out there looking to shake things up and decent pieces and make a run into the playoffs...................................

CP3 only has 15 or so million left after this season. Next year is a partial and his 30 million in 2024 is unguaranteed.

Would actually be a good move for some team out there looking to shake things up and decent pieces and make a run into the playoffs...................................

Well damn. I am so used to guaranteed contracts in the NBA and bballref doesn't differentiate between guaranteed/non-guaranteed like spotrac does so I missed that. That man should definitely be gone by next season :lol: Bron is going to make a play for his Banana Boat Boy next season to replace Russ :smh:

Back
Top Bottom