The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Simmons wins. Now he can sit back, stink it up and the microscope is totally off him.

He doesn't need to shoot 1 more shot in Brooklyn.

James Harden said there was no structure so he wanted out

Kevin Durant said Marks and Nash were a problem

3 superstar caliber players asked for a trade all in one year

This has never happened before in the history of the NBA.

Doesn’t matter who’s at fault. There is a problem in Brooklyn regardless

what horrible trade for nets....4 first round picks with a talent like booker on the team for that span.....i'd bet they never pick in the top 16 - bridges is nice though

as stated perviously, can't get anywhere close to equal trade for a top 5-7 talent.

houston made out like bandits - going to get some amazing picks now that this nets team is garbage.

the problem in brooklyn was KD - he got what he wanted and it failed so he had to blame everyone else but himself

Last edited:
I wonder if Pdx was on the shortlist for KD.

Dame x KD woulda been good entertainment.

And CP0 woulda been secured once again.

I get the initial shock and excitement of the trade,but PHX ain’t winning nothing this year.CP3 ain’t gonna magically unwash himself and Ayton ain’t gonna get tougher.Those 2 definitely getting moved in the offseason for depth.

37qw7ptke3ha1.jpg

its the KD + Booker show if healthy - dude is a role player now - if hes hurt, won't stop them -

suns over Cs in 6
Suns should be #1 contender in the west, at the very least co-favorites with the Nuggets but they lost depth, perimeter d and still aren't physical.

Dog... That's a terrible haul for a player who is top 5 when healthy. You can take all the copium you want but the nets traded 3 hall of famers in a year for a bunch of rotational pieces. Mikal is the only one worth something. And picks mean nothing in the NBA unless they're top 4-5.
Rudy gobert kinda messed things up. 4 firsts isn’t bad but how utah fleeced minny yea it looks bad in comparison

Optics aside, the Nets did well getting what they got for KD

Granted they’re still an unserious franchise

Watch Philly still lose to them on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom