The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

IMG_7413.jpeg
of course from lil nicky

everytime i post you got a reply to farm likes lol

i am the one really laughing though

just say you dont like money because i can guarantee you not many in here ever came close to sniffing a +700 straight bet win

getting clowned for tryna put NT homies on is wildin to the max but typical NT

Last edited:
Reaves & Rui are both restricted and will both be retained at whatever price.

They’re going to actually get lucky with D’Lo. None of the cap space teams are going to pursue him hard so they should be able to retain him on a good deal easily.

They’re probably getting unlucky with Dennis. They don’t have his full bird rights & he likely gets more than $4M on the market.

So you lose Dennis but retain Reaves, Rui, and D’Lo. D’Lo will be on a reasonable contract & will eventually be traded by February for a guard that can actually play past the 2nd round.

Bron/AD will get their off-season surgeries, come back healthy & the team will be in a far position to deal with any future injuries now that they have good role players. Bron won’t have to play 38-40 mins when AD is out & vice versa.

They’ll be right back in the mix.

I’m far less worried about them compared to a team like the Warriors.
Define reasonable for DLO? Taking a paycut entering your prime with no injury history and while coming off earning 30 mill annually doesn't really smell discount to me

If both series end in a sweep tonight, is the league really gonna go 8 days before the Finals or can they flex the start earlier?

you could go down the list of the past 20 championships to see how much defense matters even in a modern league that is built around giving the offense advantages

If anything, Melo announcing his retirement during the playoffs him trying to steal the shine from Bron.

Lakers had the best defensive rating in the playoffs going into this series against a team that most consider to have 3 weak defenders starting. And got swept

Discussed this yesterday but Denver had more 2 way players and that’s what mattered ultimately. AG, KCP & Brown we’re better 2 way players than any laker role players.

I got a quick request tho. Look at Dlo’s defensive rating for WCF & show me AD’s defensive rating for the WCF with Dlo and without Dlo. I just wanna see :lol:

If anything, Melo announcing his retirement during the playoffs him trying to steal the shine from Bron.
I thought melo was retired already since he did not play this yr. Not sure that would've been bigger than anything playoffs related

If both series end in a sweep tonight, is the league really gonna go 8 days before the Finals or can they flex the start earlier?

I imagine you can't because ABC has dedicated those specific 8:30PM slots to you and they have other programming and have other programming scheduled their leading up to June 1. The bigger issue is probably arena availability and them dedicating those days to the Finals, though.

They can't. I was watching PTI yesterday and they brought it up. Can't flex the schedule.
That's unfortunate, feel like that would drain a lot of the momentum the league's built up during one of the most intriguing, crazy and unpredictable postseasons in recent memory.

A full week+ between series would be wild

Back
Top Bottom