The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Joker funny af, last question of the post game interview he checked his phone to see if Djokovic texted him, saw all the text messages he got and dude was like gahhhdammit. :lol:

Christian Braun gonna get his mark madsen on during their parade FA sho

1686630046139.gif

I think the nuggets parade will be the worst rated parade in a while. Terrible ratings. The failing nba.

Wish the parade was on Friday. Would have stopped by on the way home but I understand why they couldn’t wait that long |l

Who is the goat offensive center?

Kareem, Shaq or Jokic?

Shaq by a country mile. Joker would foul out on the first quarter against him.

Joker is 2-5 against Embiid and has worse stats by far head to head. Let’s not get carried away i’m super proud of him but he played some absolutely awful teams except the Suns. Not that there are really many good teams the only true contender is a healthy Bucks. Top level mediocrity aside hed get ragdolled by the playoff machine version of Shaq.

Dame to the Heat chatter has turning up amongst Heat fans on the socials.

I feel bad for those fans because they don't know how clearly delusional Portland is cabout keeping Dame around

Shaq by a country mile. Joker would foul out on the first quarter against him.

Joker is 2-5 against Embiid and has worse stats by far head to head. Let’s not get carried away i’m super proud of him but he played some absolutely awful teams except the Suns. Not that there are really many good teams the only true contender is a healthy Bucks. Top level mediocrity aside hed get ragdolled by the playoff machine version of Shaq.
You think Embiid is better offensively???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom