The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

1703801258261.png

IMG_1530.jpeg

Soon…….

Cade Cunningham to the Spurs. I’ll take Ivey too. But it’s coming soon

Last edited:
Embiid one of the too players in the league but people actually like dude? I dont find him likeable at all. :lol:

Shai is the leader IMO as far as the MVP ladder.

This **** always makes me laugh. Especially because of how hard the nfl fanboys/media use this to **** on basketball.

1. If you cut the nba to 18 games (1 game per week) and made the playoffs single elimination, I bet the TV ratings would be similar.

2. Austin Reaves makes more than all the all pro running backs. Congratulations.

Last edited:
y’all gotta stall Haslem out. That heat conditioning program LITERALLY changed his life.

Buddy was 300lbs at UF and Miami Senior High

Don't players and league insiders talk about how tough the Heat's program is? They got Shaq big *** in shape for the last time in his career. 5% is a exaggeration though.

This **** always makes me laugh. Especially because of how hard the nfl fanboys/media use this to **** on basketball.

1. If you cut the nba to 18 games (1 game per week) and made the playoffs single elimination, I bet the TV ratings would be similar.

2. Austin Reaves makes more than all the all pro running backs. Congratulations.
Not disagreeing or agreeing with your statement or attempting to debate unless it's done respectfully.

But you used logic to prove your point, then went against your own logic to again prove your point.

If the 18 game schedule is part of the reason why football is much more popular than the NBA, then you have to concede that maybe Austin Reeves is paid more than running backs in part because the NFL roster is 54 players and not 12-15.

Right?

Back
Top Bottom