The Official NBA Thread: Mavs Lead 2-0 / Luka Politely Tells Gobert He Can't Guard Him

“What happened to big Lee” :lol:

I asked people not to abuse the forums to violate federal law. He threw a tantrum, caught a suspension from this one thread, and logged out.

What are talking about? You banned me because I made a joke about you and rusty and you took offense. The breaking point was when I posted a clip from the Simpsons which is your go to whenever you try to roast someone on here

Screenshot_20240218_181712_Chrome.jpg

The only thing stopping him at this point is his pride - unless the CIA got to him for getting too close to “the truth.” His thread suspension expired already.

It’s hilarious how quick the “it’s not that serious” crowd is to form a lifetime grudge over getting checked for signal boosting a conspiracy theory from a guy who literally believes in reptilian shapeshifters, or for failing to give the Internet death penalty to a Hotep grandpa EXACTLY when they wanted it.

So much for “next play mentality.”
You make all these jokes about me but when I say something back you wanna go on a 'power' trip and ban me. I'll let the the people decide what kinda behavior that can be described as.

When Wemby averages 40 post all star I'll be back for my money

“lifetime grudge” ok :lol:

1708307390168.gif

You’re not exactly proving me wrong.

At some point during the Trump administration, in between stories about how he and Maya Angelou once beat Arthur Ashe and Dizzy Gillespie in a doubles match, Khufu managed to insult a friend of yours and got permanently banned from a thread for it. You were so upset you did the digital equivalent of getting his name tattooed on your chest.

Ultimately, I wound up exposing KHUFU’s alts and permanently banning him, but not fast enough for your taste. Oh well.

Fast forward to today, and you’re in your feelings because somebody who posted homophobic insults no less offensive than the posts that got KHUFU permanently clipped from a thread received a temporary thread suspension for it and voluntarily chose to log out for three months to pout.

It’s silly.

What are talking about? You banned me because I made a joke about you and rusty and you took offense. The breaking point was when I posted a clip from the Simpsons which is your go to whenever you try to roast someone on here

Screenshot_20240218_181712_Chrome.jpg

You make all these jokes about me but when I say something back you wanna go on a 'power' trip and ban me. I'll let the the people decide what kinda behavior that can be described as.

When Wemby averages 40 post all star I'll be back for my money
I banned you? Really? How are you posting then?

Thanks for proving that it was indeed a suspension, following repeated rule violations on your part, and that you’d been logged out since late November by choice.

I don’t know why you expected to post homophobic insults on our forums and skate without consequence.

Get over it or don’t, but stop crying about being expected to actually follow the rules to which you voluntarily agreed upon registration.

The fact that you’re still here proves that I’ve been nothing if not lenient with you, so good luck convincing anyone I’m on some “power trip” vendetta against you.

You’re welcome.

Back
Top Bottom