The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

:lol: word.

These players worry about getting hurt, mind you the bag is guranteed already for most of them and in anything you do there’s a risk.

Whereas players of yesteryear were making way less but at least played hard and took the ASG serious in quarter 3 and 4. First two quarters was the what we saw all 4 quarters last night:smh:

I still have the 94 and 95 games on VHS somewhere with some In Living Color episodes .

Used to watch it over and over. I didn't have cable so I couldn't watch the Saturday night stuff so the actual game was it for me. Definitely a lot more competitive. Guys were getting to the FT line like 10 times :lol:

EYE really don't think the ASG needs some complete overhaul.

ASG used to also serve as a showcase for lesser known players or players in smaller markets. Now, everyone knows Banchero, Haliburton, Maxey, etc.

After three days of media apprarances, podcast segments, NBA sponsor events, I'm not expecting the players to bust their *** for nothing.

Gonna take more than a new name in that seat to lure whatever star that is & make them choose the practice facility for the other team in the city as his home.

Back
Top Bottom