The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Green with 40.7% FG as of today, while starting all season. Top 5 worst FG% in NBA with players who've shot >500 FGA. Only people with worse FG% than him are Rookies, Jordan Poole, and Dinwiddie

Jalen Green RFA next season. Gonna max him out? or still hoping to trade him for a top 10 superstar?
Only contract Jalen green should have is whatever is offered to him by his new team in a sign & trade. He shouldn’t even have the word max in his vocabulary with his play this season 😂.

Hoping for a legit star. I’ll settle for Mikal but he doesn’t fit the star criteria for me to be excited about him.

Only contract Jalen green should have is whatever is offered to him by his new team in a sign & trade. He shouldn’t even have the word max in his vocabulary with his play this season 😂.

Hoping for a legit star. I’ll settle for Mikal but he doesn’t fit the star criteria for me to be excited about him.
To get anybody legit for Green they probly gotta throw in Eason/Whitmore too, don’t see who’s out there that would be worth it

To get anybody legit for Green they probly gotta throw in Eason/Whitmore too, don’t see who’s out there that would be worth it
1708975645804.gif

Best I can do is Jalen green, Tate, Landale, and the Brooklyn picks

Nobody defend Steph better than KCP.

And for Michael Malone to make the adjustment bringing the big to pre shade Steph p&rs was hella good coaching

Big Mike

EYE like the Clippers rebrand.

Unis are simple but clean.

Nice to see red byke.

They definitely coming with the baby blue for their city unis in the near future.

Warriors 2nd in odds to win the chip now. Told y'all we were circling back around the block. Just reloaded.

Light years

The media downplaying the warriors ceiling is an obvious tell. They’ve been mid this year but when the team as a whole is clicking on all cylinders they look like a juggernaut. everyone is banking on them being washed and not tapping into that potential. We will see what happens

Back
Top Bottom