The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Yea I did forget it’s dudes who play the whole 4 years just college basketball then jump to the NFL right after …Can’t really say the same for college football to NBA

Mostly offensive lineman/defensive lineman and TEs…

No skill position players

Greg Paulus was terrible after he left Duke and went to Syracuse

No NBA player is transitioning into being a skill position player

Yea I did forget it’s dudes who play the whole 4 years just college basketball then jump to the NFL right after …Can’t really say the same for college football to NBA

Y’all have to notice that it’s always the bigger guys though. Them dudes who be 6’5” 280+

Like Mo Ali Cox, or that dude at NC state currently :lol:

Maybe if Boston comes back to win this whoever does the postgame interview will be a little more lively sounding.

Dry *** team.

Mostly offensive lineman/defensive lineman and TEs…

No skill position players

Greg Paulus was terrible after he left Duke and went to Syracuse

No NBA player is transitioning into being a skill position player
Antonio Gates literally went from CBB to one of the best ever at his position. So your saying he could do it, but no NBA player could if it was financially sensisble?

I liked Cleveland tonight for some reason. Boston is just a passive team.

JB and Tatum are the opposite of Ant Edwards

Watching Spida completely muzzle this Boston crowd is something :lol:

Celtics showing why regardless of all the metrics, people still don't trust them to get over the hump

Antonio Gates literally went from CBB to one of the best ever at his position. So your saying he could do it, but no NBA player could if it was financially sensisble?

Never said that but it’s always a particular type of player.

Those NFL scouts recruit the bigger/nimble guys. They ain’t really scouting guys to play QB, receiver, DB, RB, etc.

Usually guys who they’ll make put on weight to play linemen or TE. I would really love to see some of these guys duke it out vs each other on the court or field

Back
Top Bottom