The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

I liked Cleveland tonight for some reason. Boston is just a passive team.

JB and Tatum are the opposite of Ant Edwards
Can’t remember if it was you or somebody on twitter that said either Dallas win or Cavs by 20+? Or something like that.

Did you bet? Curious what the odds were

Kristaps Porzingis is the Celtics’ most valuable role player.

Without him, they are small. Especially when the coach doesn’t even use the energetic Queta, who I’m sure would provide a spark off the bench

Kristaps Porzingis is the Celtics’ most valuable role player.

Without him, they are small. Especially when the coach doesn’t even use the energetic Queta, who I’m sure would provide a spark off the bench
I feel like it can’t be a coincidence that they’re losing by this much while Derrick white isn’t being impactful. It might be him

Can’t remember if it was you or somebody on twitter that said either Dallas win or Cavs by 20+? Or something like that.

Did you bet? Curious what the odds were

I would’ve took them runline, maybe moneyline. Cleveland just been a great team all year. They have a lot of talent

Bill Kennedy was like "huh? huh?" to Donovan Mitchell, and Mitchell knew better than to say anything after that and just put the thumbs up and walked off the court :rofl:

Black momma energy :lol:

I feel like it can’t be a coincidence that they’re losing by this much while Derrick white isn’t being impactful. It might be him
Yeah but how the Celtics getting killed on the boards 42-29 and getting killed in the paint being out scored 60-42 when you have Queta, Horford, and Kornet and CLE is missing their starting big and leading rebounder and the Cavs only big is Mobley. Credit to Mobley for playing bigger than any other Celtic big

The presence of KP changes things big time for the Celtics

What Boston needed tonight from their guards was a Josh Hart type performance. White wasn’t about to do that imo

Back
Top Bottom