The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
alright good look! jus to let all the people that join know we WILL be playin each other on non conference games! we gonna do custom schedules!

HoneyBBQ Wings 33 u know UF plays the "U" this year its there 2nd game
laugh.gif
!

Yep. I'ma be there in Gainesville.
smokin.gif

Hotel Room $100, Gas $350, Game Tickets $250............Witnessing your favorite team beat an arch rival in it's own stadium and then shacking up withtheir snowbunnies........Priceless.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

needta let me get 2 teams so I can

3b635fb5b542a362181456439cb692049e68662.jpg

smash on the 'Noles with the Naked Gun
laugh.gif

You throw that pic at Dre damn near every other day...

...and, until now, I've never noticed dude in the Unconquered tee.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

it's a shame these online dynasty's won't last 2 weeks
tired.gif
you really think so? Most people play dynasties offline what is going to be different except you play a couple games of it online a season?

Our we going to start the ps3 dynasty the day it comes out? I got to wait like 2-3 days to get it since I use gamefly to receive games.

i loved the demo, its so much better than last years. im coppin just to hold me over till madden comes out

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Is it just me or is it hard as all get out to run the football?

Yeah, I haven't tried to run that much in the demo because of how short it is. Though when I have I wasn't gaining much. I've only used LSUthough.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by hic57999

Originally Posted by DLo13

Yo who's down for an SEC online dynasty for 360?

I might be into that.

I'm down. Lets get one going when it comes out.

So if u r in that makes 3 I believe so far, me, you and Dlo
84326292f658f784092e30f5e8118f002f7f5f04.bmp
I think? I'll probably just make 360 thread like I did for GTA so it'll be more organized, who do you want? I got da Gators, and I'm pretty sure DLo is running with the Puppies.
78f362ad23cd53627d49051eeb4cfa67d4da5494.bmp

I'll get LSU if UF and UGA are taken.

Yo who's down for an SEC online dynasty for 360?

I might be into that.

I'm down. Lets get one going when it comes out.

So if u r in that makes 3 I believe so far, me, you and Dlo
84326292f658f784092e30f5e8118f002f7f5f04.bmp
I think? I'll probably just make 360 thread like I did for GTA so it'll be more organized, who do you want? I got da Gators, and I'm pretty sure DLo is running with the Puppies.
78f362ad23cd53627d49051eeb4cfa67d4da5494.bmp

I'll get LSU if UF and UGA are taken.

i'll take auburn if nobdye got em

theone2401 wroteThat is what it is going to look like you play on when you come to Death Valley
nerd.gif
Tommy>>>>Bobby

Oh nvm week 9 I gotta roll through Doak Campbell
If anyone drops Ill take replacements but until the time comes this is it cant wait fellas
pimp.gif
Clemson Tigers national champs in 08

Dont forget to Friend Request each other...

laugh.gif

Never will choking %%@ Lil' Bowden be better than the big bowden. Lets get that straight....

I swear man...Y'all better go to a real (BCS) Bowl this year...Y'all stacked...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HoneyBBQ Wings 33

Yep. I'ma be there in Gainesville.
smokin.gif

Hotel Room $100, Gas $350, Game Tickets $250............Witnessing your favorite team beat an arch rival in it's own stadium and then shacking up with their snowbunnies........Priceless.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#%%* outta here. If scUM beat UFaG. I'll paypal you $50

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

We beating them this year. Like I said. I got $ on that one...
Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yeah boy!!!

Them 'Noles about to do WORK

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I know you'll represent the Seminole nation well Dre... get to it.

I will play w/ the spirit of all the seminoles that have come before us...That will propel us to unknown heights....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

You throw that pic at Dre damn near every other day...

...and, until now, I've never noticed dude in the Unconquered tee.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cri8nd

Our we going to start the ps3 dynasty the day it comes out? I got to wait like 2-3 days to get it since I use gamefly to receive games.
Actually its going to be a couple days after it comes out because I want to tweek the sliders and get input from everyone on any concerns they mayhave.

Plus it will give us time to trash talk make side bets whatever get use to the new game etc.

P.S. if there is anyelse interest in a PS3 dynasty post your team and PSN cause you never someone might drop or something

Yeah man...We gotta get used to the game and %%%+.

theone2401, Since you're the resident expert, how exactly does this dynasty %%%+ work.

Say for instance, since we're in the same conference, if we played all our game up to the Clemson/FSU game, we would literally have to play eachother???

That would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yeah man...We gotta get used to the game and %%%+.

theone2401, Since you're the resident expert, how exactly does this dynasty %%%+ work.

Say for instance, since we're in the same conference, if we played all our game up to the Clemson/FSU game, we would literally have to play eachother???

That would be
pimp.gif
YES...

It is literally a dynasty played with multiple user controlled teams..we recruit against each other and we play each other when our games come up its all doneonline stats are tracked and everything its basically what I have been waiting for from NCAA...no matter what the kid who has ND does he is going to be playingone of us in a bowl
laugh.gif
And I basically get to kick people out set up therules and determine how long you have between games before they get simmed. You can switch teams if you request if you drop out you can be replaced its prettymuch the best thing ever as long as EA meets on its promises.

This is why I wanted people to pick what ever team they wanted so you only play a human opponent every couple of weeks that way it shouldnt be to hard to haveschedules meet up. probably have to do your weekly recruiting and play a game once or twice per week we should have a season done by the time the real seasonstarts. And you have to use my roster file so I am going to download the roster will all the names its going to be sick trust...trash talking is a must

If you are going to be away I can set you to autopilot and the CPU will take over for you..I can throw your game out and make you replay it or sim it if youstarted it over tried to pull some funny business cause you were losing...there will be no game restarting by the way a L is an L.

Originally Posted by VThokie7

If we can get a 360 online dynasty going, let me get Virginia Tech, xbl name shadowfreak

If we get a 360 dynasty im with you. xbl name: HPVSOR

Let me get The U
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom