The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

On the other hand this other dude released his rosters for 360 and he says they work and he is releasing ps3 ones shortly so I dunno.
Wat's his GT??

He doesnt have a 306 GT he only has PS3 at this point. If you are 360 you can go to EARosters.com and see what they can do for you. I think you have tojoin the forum.

I just tried to get in and it aint working so I dunno what is up..But he has been posting on the message board that they will be up at midnight and that he hasmailed out memory cards for 360 already so he def has them.

Originally Posted by krey1231

Damn I still want to do that extra 20% trade-in for it. Anyone know the value for Mass Effect and Dark Sector?
What you talkin bout krey1231?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I am only 24 and I seem to not want to play video games anymore. I love sports games like everybody else, but I am not feeling it like I usually do. I don't know whats wrong with me. I atcually feel like saving the money for a down payment on a house. Somebody come over here and smack the hell out of me please.

I understand where youre coming from, i wouldnt want to buy this game either if my team was Michigan
roll.gif

UT c/o 2004.....damn, I miss the hill!!!

Cant wait to use the g-gun on sumone tonite, oh and our safeties-smokin...

Originally Posted by MrsBabb

UT c/o 2004.....damn, I miss the hill!!!

Cant wait to use the g-gun on sumone tonite, oh and our safeties-smokin...

thats cool, graduated from there in May

Originally Posted by MrsBabb

game is good, no probs with mine.
hit me up, i use TENNESSEE only!!!

I think I sent you a FR like a month and it's still pending.
laugh.gif

I just got back in Tally tonight and I dunno if any places are doing midnight releases. If so, I shall be on.

so i jus found out 2day that gamestop isnt having a midnight release and i have 2 wait til 2morrow 2 actually get the game
smh.gif

Pre-ordered my copy from Amazon. I'm not gonna download any rosters until EA fixes this $*!+.
smh.gif

im doing this Highschool road to a legend thing..just won state championship and signed with illinois to be their startingrunning back.
smokin.gif

joint is glitchy though..ah well..somethin to hold me over til madden release.

Went to turn on my Xbox tonight to finish up Ninja Gaiden, before i go out and buy NCAA. Then the RROD appears. So I'm saving a little bit of money for awhile until i can get it fixed it looks like.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

eek.gif
@ UGA's rating

I just watched the intro and if 1 person cuts a flip over me during the game i'm turnin it back in.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

i was plannin on gettin down with the Dogs... i wanna run all over defenses with Moreno... gotta play that mean schedule though
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

im doing this Highschool road to a legend thing..just won state championship and signed with illinois to be their starting running back.
smokin.gif

joint is glitchy though..ah well..somethin to hold me over til madden release.

Glitches during gameplay????

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

Went to turn on my Xbox tonight to finish up Ninja Gaiden, before i go out and buy NCAA. Then the RROD appears. So I'm saving a little bit of money for a
while until i can get it fixed it looks like.

PS3 FTW!!
laugh.gif

yea like random freeze moments for .5 second etc.. its choppy i guess better wordage lol. you will see once you play if you havent already.

*FOR FREE ROSTER UPDATE (REAL PLAYER NAME/NUMBERS)*
go to XBL, then EA LOCKER, then DOWNLOAD ROSTER, and type my gamertag in KidYungn and just download it from there!

Back
Top Bottom