The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ill have this in a hour.
pimp.gif

can anyone tell me real quick if Central Michigan has a real stadium this year, or if it's that made up big house lookin stadium again?

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Whats with this having to Download rosters from other people??? And how do you go
about doing it???[/color]

EA Sports are COPY CATS! They took this idea from 2K College Hoops 2K8... do your research they did it first.

So NNARUM... when i DL your roster it should be all the correct player names???

EDIT: when i just went to DL your roster it said "Download failed. The gamertag specified may not have a roster saved."

Is there any difference where you get the rosters from? (XBOX 360 btw)

I got mine from the GT: ExtremeGamer

CAL's starting QB on my version was Nate Longshore, for those interested.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

EDIT: when i just went to DL your roster it said "Download failed. The gamertag specified may not have a roster saved."

Download them from the gamer-tag "EARosters com"..Make sure you don't forget the space

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Download them from the gamer-tag "EARosters com"..Make sure you don't forget the space

nice man, thanks... that one worked for me.

any tips on what i should do with my dynasty? recruiting and stuff.. ive never owned an NCAA game so this stuff is new to me

Originally Posted by nnarum

Ok, so when you pop in your game, go to the Xbox Live option from the main menu, then EA Locker, then Download Roster, then either enter my gamertag if your not on my friends list or just scroll down to my name... Then click A, then select yes.

It says you don't have a roster
frown.gif

NVM got the roster from someone else

So come on lets get a Dynasty going, anyone!

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Is there any difference where you get the rosters from? (XBOX 360 btw)

I got mine from the GT: ExtremeGamer

CAL's starting QB on my version was Nate Longshore, for those interested.
yeah, i just noticed that too. didn't know he changed his number..guess he wanted a "fresh" start or something
laugh.gif

i just played a quick game of Cal vs. Wake Forest, it seems to be more fluid than last year's upon first glance.Longshore is actually a lot more mobile inthis year's, it seems like. I have it for PS3...
I'll probably start a superstar thing just to get used to the game and then start a dynasty.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Whats with this having to Download rosters from other people??? And how do you go

EA Sports are COPY CATS! They took this idea from 2K College Hoops 2K8... do your research they did it first.

Who gives a @##+.

Ok, I fixed it. So if you need rosters you can download them from me... Sorry bout before.

Me and some people i work with got the game on our lunch break
laugh.gif
,,,,weplayed a few games after work and it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i beat dude 38-10 i was UF he was FSU
Then i won on the last play of the game .... Rutgers 35 Notre Dame 32

I got it for PS3 and it is great

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Who gives a @##+.

For real
roll.gif
why do you care so much about who did it first?

My game just froze after smacking the #@@* out of Ball State in my season Opener
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom