The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

be watching this today on Netflix. it has that "Highschool of the Dead" vibe to it.

Attachments

• All-of-Us-Are-Dead.jpg
    All-of-Us-Are-Dead.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 299
Just finished watching Maya and the Three. The visuals are amazing along with a decent story. It’s by the creator of Book of Life which was also a great movie imo. Mad respect to Jorge R Gutierrez for bringing stories of my ancestors into animation.

Reactions: sb
one of my guilty pleasures. I never get tired of this film and for some reason, loved it very much. I dunno how many times I watched this film and enjoy it every single time.
I mean Reeves being Reeves, dude was so perfect for the role.
05529432-54FA-4AFA-8A13-3041925A96BE.jpeg

Lets go bruv. Mandem back innit.

:pimp:
I don't know what it is but really been in a UK lifestyle vibe. Watched a show called Highlife, that takes place in Britain.
HighLife.jpg
"Follow the lives of a group of ambitious and successful British Nigerians and Ghanaians."

One dude is a very well off in the jewelry business, another is DJ Cuppy her family are billionaires. She is childhood friends with another guy on the show whose dad is a billionaire in oil, also the son was on Big Brother. I might need to check out Top Boy.

I mean Reeves being Reeves, dude was so perfect for the role.

I don't know what it is but really been in a UK lifestyle vibe. Watched a show called Highlife, that takes place in Britain.
HighLife.jpg
"Follow the lives of a group of ambitious and successful British Nigerians and Ghanaians."

One dude is a very well off in the jewelry business, another is DJ Cuppy her family are billionaires. She is childhood friends with another guy on the show whose dad is a billionaire in oil, also the son was on Big Brother. I might need to check out Top Boy.

Top Boy my fav series ever. You need to catch it for real. I think its downright criminal if anyone in the 20-40 age group hasnt. :lol:

Cot damn, started 2011 only 3 seasons and 18 episodes?

Gonna be easy to binge this.
Are the episodes 2 hrs long or something :rofl:. I guess sometimes less is actually more. Judging by the love it gets I was expecting there to be aot more to it. Gonna check it though before the 4th :lol: season starts.

1643653323120.jpeg

Cool Watch :lol: :pimp:

Michael Ealy's character might be the worst tv husband :wow: :lol:

The plot twist What :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Cot damn, started 2011 only 3 seasons and 18 episodes?

Gonna be easy to binge this.
That's it, about to crack open a bottle of something on Friday sit back with some wings and be GOOD.
Are the episodes 2 hrs long or something :rofl:. I guess sometimes less is actually more. Judging by the love it gets I was expecting there to be aot more to it. Gonna check it though before the 4th :lol: season starts.
FORREAL, I was expecting something like The Wire, 4/5 seasons back for me to catch up on.

1643653323120.jpeg

Cool Watch :lol: :pimp:

Yeah I'm going to need that shirt to be soaking wet, real quick. I still remember her talking about her scene in Chips with her husband. Some scene they are really fixated on her chest and the husband was like we will get you a body double. She was like NOPE I am good, I won't pump any milk for the new baby. They going to be FULL for the scene.

Recommendations for docs?
I have long driving commutes and would like to listen to some good, informative ones. I have Hulu, Netflix, Prime, HBO
No Tiger King BS :lol:

Back
Top Bottom