The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

You got your racist idiot pea brain so far up drakes *** smh.

You suck at comprehension, influencing and life in general.

Drake ain’t do **** but make you young idiots watch it and want to role play accents like his BA does.

I know you live and die by social media so take a break from posing and search UK Twitter for their view on the show.

Stupid *** gonna say you don’t need to watch the first seasons. Just stupid *** takes after another.

And shut up, before you get pressed in real life again.

What are you even talking about. :lol:

Imagine getting pressed over Drake and Top Boy.

I have the premium plan. basic plan is trash. Content isn't in hd and only one user at a time.

I don't care enough to watch any of this in HD. And I don't have enough people watching Netflix to warrant getting multiple users at a time. Maybe for people with big family's it's worth it

I already have too many streaming services as it is, no need paying extra for netflix.

Binged the new season top boy to finish last night . Felt like everything was pretty predictable beside the last season. Now these mfs got me calling everyone bruv :lol:

Don’t read the spoiler if you haven’t made it through.

for some reason… I wanted to see Jamie make it:smh:… sully gutta tho

I’m saying. You’re a *****. Talking about budget and how long ago it was filmed 🤣. 🤡 it’s a UK style of films. Ain’t about budget or time. The estates, the weather and dress code makes these shows. Now you have Shane in a million dollar loft, trying to buy the estates 🤣.

danikerhino danikerhino you get it.

thats my argument. It doesn’t feel like top boy. That was my “trigger”. Everyone sucking off drake for brining it back but that whole Jamaica arc was stupid and made no sense. Now this season goes further away from the first 2 seasons.

Whats wrong with you. :lol:

Are you the one obsessed with Drake? You keep bringing him up. No one even mentioning dude but you. :lol:

Last edited:
Whats wrong with you. :lol:

Are you the one obsessed with Drake? You keep bringing him up. No one even mentioning dude but you.
Why you so damn mad. Everyday just a bad day for you? :lol:

Theres no argument to be had. Drake brought the show back, thats a fact. We woudnt of had last season and this one if he didnt. Other than that, no he did nothing for the show. :lol:

Yes, thats what Netflix did by “splitting it”. Still dont understand why you told me its the same show when I said TB > SH like you didnt literally just didnt compare them either by saying the OG is better. :lol:

And no, you really dont need to watch Summerhouse to understand anything in TB. You get a fee background stories but not necessary at all.

You need a hug.

“I didn’t mention drake” Shut the **** up already.

You a racist ***. That’s my problem. I don’t even disagree with folks like that on here but your history on here and you being a thot makes it fun.

BAH

I’m sure he’s edited his old posts.

He’s been called out for his little comments since he was 10 piece nuggets. George Floyd thread, this thread, any race or police thread in the past he was saying slick ****

I’m sure he’s edited his old posts.

He’s been called out for his little comments since he was 10 piece nuggets. George Floyd thread, this thread, any race or police thread in the past he was saying slick ****

This thread? Any of those topics? Please pull receipts. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom