The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I Saw The Devil. Watch it. Possibly the best horror/gore/revenge flick I have ever watched.

Tons of people are upset, and rightfully so. To up your price that much for the same services isn't smart for a customer standpoint.

I'll probably be dropping Instant. It was always more of a added bonus because I preferred the DVD selection, so dropping the instant with 2 DVDs at a time will save me a few bucks a month.

I Saw The Devil. Watch it. Possibly the best horror/gore/revenge flick I have ever watched.

Watching "The Office" (American Version) and wow this show is hilarious. The dinner party (Episode 60) has me dying.

Watching "The Office" (American Version) and wow this show is hilarious. The dinner party (Episode 60) has me dying.

adulthood.jpg

kidulthood.jpg

Kids-1995.jpg

381_box_348x490.jpg

I'll be keeping the DVD + streaming until I'm done with The Wire (I'm on season 3, disc 1) and then I'll go to streaming only..
not happy about this...
I can find 90% of the dvd's and blu-ray's I want at redbox...oh well

-J-

I'll be keeping the DVD + streaming until I'm done with The Wire (I'm on season 3, disc 1) and then I'll go to streaming only..
not happy about this...
I can find 90% of the dvd's and blu-ray's I want at redbox...oh well

-J-

Word. I'm not really trippin' either, because I only pay for the unlimited stream only anyways. $8.57 a month.
pimp.gif

Word. I'm not really trippin' either, because I only pay for the unlimited stream only anyways. $8.57 a month.
pimp.gif

"Bully" is now up for streaming....watch at your own risk. This movie wins the Sexual Assault in Cinema award for 2001. 
eek.gif

"Bully" is now up for streaming....watch at your own risk. This movie wins the Sexual Assault in Cinema award for 2001. 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom