The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I was bored and checked out Force on Starz and Im glad I did. It was very entertaining. :pimp: Bizarro Eminem Tommy did his thing.

Naw anything relating to Power I am good. Three episodes into You, just started the show. Son Joe wild with Beck out here Bangin everyone but Joe.

Ohhhh you’re gonna like You bro. Joe is a WILD boy and there are some good storylines. Look forward to hear what you have to say as you go through it :lol:

Ohhhh you’re gonna like You bro. Joe is a WILD boy and there are some good storylines. Look forward to hear what you have to say as you go through it :lol:
Wild how Joe really be outside her apartment and other spots with her and she has no idea he is there. Joe do be slipping up though, telling Beck her bedroom isn't big enough for a king.

Lol I thought the same thing and it ended up being ok.

Finally checking out Yellowjackets.

DAWG. I know it’s not related to NFLX but can you give your thoughts on this as you go through it? I watch “Your Honor” on Showtime and beforehand I’ve seen some trailers for Yellowjackets promoting the new season and it looks kind of litty but haven’t heard anything from the streets. I’m curious if I should get into it before it comes back.

bruh.gif

Joe really just did that. Son embarrassing himself, so excited to get with Beck and let the missiles away to soon. Can't even be mad been there with one PR chick. Definitely made up for it times after. Joe needed that blue chew. :smh:

Last edited:
DAWG. I know it’s not related to NFLX but can you give your thoughts on this as you go through it? I watch “Your Honor” on Showtime and beforehand I’ve seen some trailers for Yellowjackets promoting the new season and it looks kind of litty but haven’t heard anything from the streets. I’m curious if I should get into it before it comes back.

So far its a grittier, more violent version of The Wilds

I complain a lot about netflix but amazon prime video’s programming choices are way worse.

They waited 2-3 years to give us second seasons of Carnival Row and Hunters. Then they tell us those shows are cancelled before the new season even airs. SMH. Still waiting for a new Upload season even though season 2 was meh.

Then they cancel other good shows after one season like Paper Girls and Night Sky.

They spent so much damn money on wheel of time and rings of power but the writing for both is barely above cw quality.

At least The Boys and Invincible are great.

Amazon really be playing themselves. I was convinced that whole thing is just a write off for Bezos. He really spends big money on some trash programming.

Every now and then he gets a hit like Sneaky Pete, Hunters, Utopia, Paper Girls and so on but even they they are usually short lived.

Yeah, the only really big hit show they have is The Boys. They’ve had some good quality shows but don’t even let them get a chance to get more viewers before they cancel them.

Amazon has a better selection of newish Amazon Prime movies available.

Amazon Prime is basically free for me, because I have Amazon for packages.

Was LOTR a hit? First episode bored me, so I didn't continue.

I wanted rings of power to be good but it was average at best. The writing needs to be way better for season 2. I think initially a lot watched the first few eps but not sure if viewership stayed high to be considered a hit.

amazon dumb AF though. They spent around a billion dollars to make the show but hired people who never made a show before to be showrunners.

I complain a lot about netflix but amazon prime video’s programming choices are way worse.

They waited 2-3 years to give us second seasons of Carnival Row and Hunters. Then they tell us those shows are cancelled before the new season even airs. SMH. Still waiting for a new Upload season even though season 2 was meh.

Then they cancel other good shows after one season like Paper Girls and Night Sky.

They spent so much damn money on wheel of time and rings of power but the writing for both is barely above cw quality.

At least The Boys and Invincible are great.
I dunno about way worse but what I hate about Netflix is producing shows that I never really care about and then charge us extra for it.

Only reason I have Amazon is cuz of the strength of all the top gear seasons, grand tour and Clarksons farm.

Only reason I have Amazon Prime video is because it is included in my Amazon Prime membership :lol: (I use Amazon/Amazon Fresh religiously)

Amazon prime provides a convenient segway into other streaming services like starz, showtime and MGM+ for me. Thats all I click on there to watch. The only prime show Im currently watching is Harlem. :lol:

Man if that **** wasn't bundled in with my existing prime membership there is no way I'd still have Prime for streaming. They might be able to get a couple bucks from me when they drop new eps of the boys but I'm not too good to stream that **** elsewhere either.

It has always been NFLX >>>> AMZN Prime for me and it's never been close 🤷‍♂️
Power starting to shift especially with Netflix trying to release episodes on a weekly schedule. Yeah need to talk to someone and cut that **** out. Release all the episodes at once. HELL ya'll started the trend.

Only reason I have Amazon Prime video is because it is included in my Amazon Prime membership :lol: (I use Amazon/Amazon Fresh religiously)
Same here and convinced the wife to keep it since we just have our first 3 purchases this year. Although we pay extra for Amazon music.

Back
Top Bottom