The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

1683824844019.png
Wtf why even show us now

From szn 1
Bro, I don't know how I lost track of this show just as it started and haven't heard or seen from it since.
I've been locked in a time space continuum of reruns so, maybe that is why.
Hard for me to watch New Content these days.
I never have enough energy to watch New Content.

Oh yeah - do y’all rock with Money Heist? The OG one? I commuted most of this week so I’ve been watching them when I can. Up top it said “5 Parts” so I assumed it was a limited series with 5 episodes. I’ve E5 on my iPad while watching the Knicks game. Finished it.

It then goes E6. Turns out 5 “Parts” was 5 seasons :wow: :lol: Threw my iPad on the couch in disgust. I have been enjoying it but not sure how this can go on for 42 more episodes (assuming it is all the same story).

Who is watching that cleopatra show? I think it has a 1% audience rating on rt.

Lol that one percent is all the racist people who basically bombarded the website with negative sh**. I watched it, it was ok.These people dont understand giving something publicity even if its negative will lead to it overachieving. Its an average documentary at best. Would not have watched it if Jim Bob and Arabs in Egypt werent so upset.

Who is watching that cleopatra show? I think it has a 1% audience rating on rt.
not me. 1% could mean hot garbage. I believe race shouldn't be the main focal point of the show but rather content and quality of the material. controversy doesn't cut it to appease a demographic versus a larger audience.

not me. 1% could mean hot garbage. I believe race shouldn't be the main focal point of the show but rather content and quality of the material. controversy doesn't cut it to appease a demographic versus a larger audience.

Her race is literally the topic of the documentary. It wasnt trying to appease anyone. Its meant to deconstruct the portrayal of Egyptian people as it has been told from a European and Arab lens for centuries. Thats the entire point of the documentary. It wasnt supposed to be "entertainment".

Lol that one percent is all the racist people who basically bombarded the website with negative sh**. I watched it, it was ok.These people dont understand giving something publicity even if its negative will lead to it overachieving. Its an average documentary at best. Would not have watched it if Jim Bob and Arabs in Egypt werent so upset.
What is JimBob so upset at? Isn't it the Egyptians who are upset since Cleopatra was allegedly Egyptian?

Back
Top Bottom