The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The winnebago...the happier days.
smokin.gif

sick.gif
@ them butchering the theme song to the wonder years on netflix. i wonder what other  music they had to take out?

sick.gif
@ them butchering the theme song to the wonder years on netflix. i wonder what other  music they had to take out?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sick.gif
I knew it was different when I began playing the pilot. Either way, I am glad the entire season is on Netflix. Definitely will be re-watching my favorite series growing up as a kid.

sick.gif
I knew it was different when I began playing the pilot. Either way, I am glad the entire season is on Netflix. Definitely will be re-watching my favorite series growing up as a kid.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by The King 25

Does anyone have problems with audio?

At times it gets really soft in which I have to turn it up extremely loud, then the scene changes as does the sound level and it nearly blows out my speakers.

Any way to adjust the audio settings?

This happen to you.. oh ok I thought it was my tv..I absolutely hate this because I cannot watch my Netflix at night. . because I'm afraid of it being too loud. .
this %$*% is TERRIBLE. have to turn it WAY up for quiet scenes to hear what they're saying then BOOM super loud.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by The King 25

Does anyone have problems with audio?

At times it gets really soft in which I have to turn it up extremely loud, then the scene changes as does the sound level and it nearly blows out my speakers.

Any way to adjust the audio settings?

This happen to you.. oh ok I thought it was my tv..I absolutely hate this because I cannot watch my Netflix at night. . because I'm afraid of it being too loud. .
this %$*% is TERRIBLE. have to turn it WAY up for quiet scenes to hear what they're saying then BOOM super loud.

sick.gif
I hate that too but hey, i'm still watching
laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

sick.gif
laugh.gif
I heard that was the main reason DVD's for the show still have not been released.At least the picture quality on these is decent. Had some VHS quality rips from a torrent which were almost unwatchable by today's standards. Still holding out hope that they'll be able to get the music licensed and release higher quality DVDs.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

sick.gif
laugh.gif
I heard that was the main reason DVD's for the show still have not been released.At least the picture quality on these is decent. Had some VHS quality rips from a torrent which were almost unwatchable by today's standards. Still holding out hope that they'll be able to get the music licensed and release higher quality DVDs.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

so, i should watch friday night lights?

( tried to watch mad men... if the first two episodes are slow idc I'm not gonna continue watching... lost is whack to me... seen the rest)
I'd give Mad Men another chance, I don't remember if I thought the beginning was slow, but I was hooked fairly quickly.
Regardless, absolutely watch Friday Night Lights. It's one of the most powerful pilot episodes I've ever seen and it pulls you right into their world, the first season ranks as one of my favorites for all of television.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

so, i should watch friday night lights?

( tried to watch mad men... if the first two episodes are slow idc I'm not gonna continue watching... lost is whack to me... seen the rest)
I'd give Mad Men another chance, I don't remember if I thought the beginning was slow, but I was hooked fairly quickly.
Regardless, absolutely watch Friday Night Lights. It's one of the most powerful pilot episodes I've ever seen and it pulls you right into their world, the first season ranks as one of my favorites for all of television.

what, the wonder years is up, plus new parks an rec and the office? damn im sleeping, im about to log

on right now

what, the wonder years is up, plus new parks an rec and the office? damn im sleeping, im about to log

on right now

Back
Top Bottom