The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I unfortunately watched this crap, but it was line a train wreck, you can't keep your eyes off it :lol:
Almost 2 hours of my life that I can't get back, nor get out of my memory bank.

I watched this to :lol:

Garbage but glad i watched it to

Can't believe I slept on American Dad so hard.
mean.gif
Dont feel bad i was in the same boat until they dtarted showing it on adult swim now i watch american dad and skip family guy
The show is on another level man. Roger is too funny.

Some good foreign recommendations would be good to.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I really enjoyed War of the Arrows
As critically acclaimed as it is, I only got through 30 minutes of Biutiful. Too heavy.

-J-

As critically acclaimed as it is, I only got through 30 minutes of Biutiful. Too heavy.
-J-

Yeah I couldnt get through it either, Just found it pretty boring, nothing happened after an hour so I turned it off :smh:

The man from nowhere had to be one of the best films i seen from Netflix

:pimp: :pimp:

If you only know of Bob Marley as a musician you must watch MARLEY. it shows how much he has done for the world and it's people. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
been watching trailer park boys again, shows great
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
  Ricky be killin me
Ricky: "You guys are so stupid, you know that?"

Trevor: "Sorry dude" (Puts his hand up for a dap)

Ricky: "Let's go, smokes."
roll.gif

Bubbles: "Let's go, smokes" 

Trevor: "You don't even smoke Bubbles"

Bubbles: "Give me a smoke hair-doo" 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Ricky and his 420 hockey jersey, Julian and his drink, Bubbles with his kitties and carts and Conky, all the Randy hamburger jokes... and not to mention...

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Trailer Park Boys is easily the dumbest show I have ever seen. But it's hilariously stupid

The thing about that show is that it pays off big time in the very last scene of the second movie,
which is technically the end. I don't know if I have ever seen as good an ending to a show.

^haven't seen the movies (or christmas specials)...hope they put them up for streaming sometime.

Finally watched Spinal Tap. Good ****.

i suggest yall to start watching weeds if yall aint started yet... i say one of the best shows out there next to lost and breaki bad

i suggest yall to start watching weeds if yall aint started yet... i say one of the best shows out there next to lost and breaki bad
Pump those breaks.. it was a good show the first few seasons but it fell off big time. Tons of great comedies/dramas I'd watch over Weeds.

yeah yall right that **** done turn to some bs about a ****** baby.... wtf its too unreal now...

Just to let y'all know, The League won't be streaming anymore on Netflix come 09/15/2012 (Saw it on my DVR when I watched it a couple of hours ago) which is this Saturday so I would suggest y'all watch it if you haven't already before it's gone. That joint could be wrong though. 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

And does anyone know when Netflix is going to put up season 2 of Workaholics? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom