The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

been watching Wildboyz and Hey Arnold lol...

I remember watching Wildboyz in high school didn't like it that much back then. Now I notice just how crazy and stupid some of the stunts were with no training lol. Jumping into the ocean with Great White sharks basically naked, grabbing the tail of 1000lb crocodiles, trolling animals, wearing a two man zebra suit in the african safari and get attacked by lions

The League Season 3 is added. Just watched it, forgot i was a season off from being up to the new season

Reaper is :pimp: watched a few episodes when it was on TV... dude plays Satan so well you almost end up rooting for him

177528-paranormal-activity-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dz
If anyone has a lot of free time and want to spend a good 2-3 months being hooked on a series, watch 24 (although I'm sure everyone's watched it already).

My life isn't the same since, and I still get withdrawl from not being able to turn on a new episode of 24. :smh:

If you're going through withdrawals from the wire, check out Snow On Tha Bluff. I really underestimated this movie. It's hard to tell what's real and what's not. I'm not sure either way but its definitely worth watching.

If anyone has a lot of free time and want to spend a good 2-3 months being hooked on a series, watch 24 (although I'm sure everyone's watched it already).

My life isn't the same since, and I still get withdrawl from not being able to turn on a new episode of 24. :smh:
It better be good or else.

I'll start it tonight or tomorrow.

24 isn't on the same level as other great shows (The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad) and it might not even be on the 2nd level of elite television (Mad Men, The Shield, Friday Night Lights), but it's entertaining most of the time. It gets repetitive at times and can drag but at the very least you get Jack Bauer kicking *** and that keeps you interested. 

Had a few day off of work and started watching Sons of Anarchy :pimp: :pimp:

Hook on it now. About to start season 3

I always went in ready to write it off, thinking it's going to be more of the same...but it always sucked me in. Great show.

Back
Top Bottom