Baby maker
- funny, definitely a watch...
- from the director who brought you super troopers
- doesn't have dull moments, chicks would dig it also
- hot chick stars in the movie too !
l

Olivia Munn in this movie :smokin soo hot

Wood Harris shocked the hell out of me when I saw him in this

Is that his name :lol: had no idea he was in it when I started it. I was like hey its Mark Brendanawicz.

i highly recommend this flick..

especially if you're a fan of mexican type movies, even though it's mostly in english.

it's kinda like man on fire but from a different perspective, if that makes any damn sense.

Last edited:
I'm going to give house of cards a try after I Finnish Louie.
I have no idea what hoc is about. I'm just going to watch it blind.

[h1]Netflix wants at least five new shows a year: 'The goal is to become HBO faster than HBO can become us'[/h1]By Bryan Bishop on January 29, 2013 09:12 pm
Family_in_living_room_4_-_Netflix_Logo_on_Red_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

We're just days away from the debut of the Netflix original series House of Cards — the first of many original productions debuting on the service this year — and it's becoming clear the company has no intention of slowing down anytime soon. In a lengthy profile on the company, GQ talks to Netflix's chief content officer Ted Sarandos, who explains that he hopes for the company to generate a minimum of five original programs per year moving forward. Sarandos currently has $300 million in his budget for original programming, which has allowed Netflix to bring projects like Cards, Eli Roth's Hemlock Grove, and a new season of the cult classic Arrested Development to its customers.

Sarandos describes the company's pitch as being one that is particularly alluring to filmmakers and show creators. Netflix doesn't require TV pilots — a single, introductory episode intended as a proof-of-concept — for creatives to prove the viability of their wares, it commits to full seasons upfront, and it offers a real budget for show creators to play with (House of Cards itself had a $100 million budget). "The goal," says Sarandos, "is to become HBO faster than HBO can become us."

The company is clearly looking at 2013 to be a breakout year in terms of original content, and it's already bested its five-program goal: including the second season of Lilyhammer, Netflix will be offering up six exclusive original series in the US. Sarandos seems to see it as the opening salvo in a movement that won't just change the way people think about Netflix, but could very well alter how audiences think of television itself. "I really think we have the chance to radically change the depth of character connectivity," he tells GQ. "I mean, a meaningful shift. It's going to further blur the line between television and movies." If you're curious about television, home entertainment, or digital distribution, be sure to check out the complete GQ profile — you won't want to miss it.

:smokin

I finally made a Netflix account a few days ago.
nthat.gif

Streamed Afro Samurai, and Afro Samurai Resurrection.

smokin.gif
glasses.gif

Best few hours ever spent on TV 
laugh.gif

Today I watched Painted Skin: Resurrection. Wish they had the first movie too. Pretty good movie. It's one of those supernatural, Chinese movies with a lot of nice visuals and a kind of cheesy love story.

Couple more movies I watched that I recommend

Baby maker
- funny, definitely a watch...
- from the director who brought you super troopers
- doesn't have dull moments, chicks would dig it also
- hot chick stars in the movie too !
l

Olivia Munn in this movie :smokin soo hot

Wood Harris shocked the hell out of me when I saw him in this

Is that his name :lol: had no idea he was in it when I started it. I was like hey its Mark Brendanawicz.

Apparently i didn't know who Wood Harris is either cause that's not who I was referring to :lol: I'm an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom