The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

He needs to find out who changed his password and stop accusing people

It probably was one of them illegal accounts you buy on ebay for 3 bucks that always get cancelled or changed cuz they are stolen

This guy got his nerve tryna dirty up my name
I thought it was dope that Superb was helping someone since he normally just  trolls, I even complimented him with a rep.

TF was I thinking. I knew better.

Last edited:
I thought it was dope that Superb was helping someone since he normally just  trolls, I even complimented him with a rep.
TF was I thinking. I knew better.

He has a rep for trying really hard to get under people's skins.

Instigates a lot.
Russles jimmies every day.

He needs to find out who changed his password and stop accusing people

It probably was one of them illegal accounts you buy on ebay for 3 bucks that always get cancelled or changed cuz they are stolen

This guy got his nerve tryna dirty up my name

Naw, I sent you another one, maybe I was wrong maybe not but I tested this one before sending, so it does work
My fault

Last edited:
Blue Ruin for those that enjoy revenge thrillers...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Finished the entire history of you episode of black mirror. I knew she was a disloyal floozie the moment liam walked into that party. She made it so obvious the way she was acting. I would've caused a scene at the dinner table the way he was talking. He should've hit him with that broken bottle a few times and made him admit stuff.

Finished the entire history of you episode of black mirror. I knew she was a disloyal floozie the moment liam walked into that party. She made it so obvious the way she was acting. I would've caused a scene at the dinner table the way he was talking. He should've hit him with that broken bottle a few times and made him admit stuff.

The dude handled the entire situation like a G. He was CSI with the interrogation, the investigation, the intuition. Flexed up on the sly talking dude that bagged his girl. Exposed the ex. I wish they would make a full length feature film using that exact cast man.

^
When he asked her if they used a condom and she was like yeah we did. Then he asked if the guy carried one in his pocket I laughed. Lie after lie after lie. That trollop thought she could delete the evidence while he sat right next to her.

Last edited:

The dude handled the entire situation like a G. He was CSI with the interrogation, the investigation, the intuition. Flexed up on the sly talking dude that bagged his girl. Exposed the ex. I wish they would make a full length feature film using that exact cast man.
They are definitely making a Movie out of that ep.

Robert Downey Jr already bought the rights to it.

Imagine RDJR in the role of Liam. Gracious.

^
Is that the one with Hayley Atwell and her big boobs? I still need to watch that episode.

There is a season 3 Xmas Episode with Jon Hamm called White Christmas.

Have you guys not seen it?

Back
Top Bottom