The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Uhtred of Bebbanburg?
More like Uhtred of Yambs.

My dude gets all the yambs, all the birds feet, all the hog maws.
I like birds feet, I like hog maws....this dude gets them all though.

Lol he keeps trading up... if they follow the books, you and Alfred are gonna ish at his next chick...if you've read the books you may not be surprised, but if not...

Wow at the sense8 season 2 finale. It was kinda lit but that episode needed to happen a few episodes earlier.

Kind of liked the British chick Dev met in Modena more than this Italian ***.

Btw, MoN season 2 is pretty good.

Last edited:
Episode 8 of Master of None :pimp:
so far only episode that's greatness this season and is pretty much on par with that parents episode from season 1. I'm not feeling this season as much as season 1 not even close
-Angela Bassett and Kym Whitley :evil:
-Michelle :evil:
-Dev yelling across the table :lol:
- Can you stand the rain :smokin
-Nipplesandtoes23 :lol:
- "and for the record I'm not making a grown woman chocolate milk":lol:

"New York, I Love You" was the best episode for me this season. Had to stop for a sec cause I thought I was accidentally watching another show lol.

Last edited:
Thanksgiving episode was lit. So many great tracks but the use of "Can You Stand The Rain" in there was flawless.

Italian broad was hot and so was the semi racist chick in the dating app episode.

The New York I Love You episode was cool but NYC doormen be on some ******** sometimes. The sign language argument was classic.

Last edited:
Master of none season 2 :pimp:

Episode 6 caught me off guard not sure which part did the most :lol:

Episode 8 was perfect

Last edited:
just finished Master of None season 2 :wow: :wow: :wow:

is this show already put on for season 3???

even though I wasn't really feeling this season, just because it seemed all over the place. and I definitely didn't like the idea of Dev who just got out of a tough relationship with a chick who just upped and moved to tokyo, trying to get with an already taken chick from italy who then became engaged while he knew her, as the main romantic interest. I also didn't like the fact that Dev was trying to coach Arnold out of being an idiot and ends up doing stupid ish himself. Dude should've smashed Francheska and kept it moving, he had so many chances and she was asking for it, obviously looking for a one time fling so Pino wouldn't have been her only Pino. :lol: These guys were really going through relationship crap without the relationship, I'd expect this if Dev was in his 20's but dude is in his 30's.
Had Dev written off as the biggest simp in Tv history(he still kinda is in some regards) but he shot his last minute shot with that vid at the end. he got the girl, it's not gonna end well though especially with Rachel back.

Devs reaction to seeing Rachel again was pimp tho. He didn't give a ****. Too much on his mind but still a boss reaction.

2nd spoiler not showing up
Devs reaction to seeing Rachel again was pimp tho. He didn't give a ****. Too much on his mind but still a boss reaction.
I agree he was like "whatever" with her but near the tail end when they walked away from each other I caught a bit of "great now this broad is in NYC of all places?" vibe. I know I've been there, "like why are you here NOW?"

Last edited:
Uhtred of Bebbanburg?
More like Uhtred of Yambs.

My dude gets all the yambs, all the birds feet, all the hog maws.
I like birds feet, I like hog maws....this dude gets them all though.

Lol he keeps trading up... if they follow the books, you and Alfred are gonna ish at his next chick...if you've read the books you may not be surprised, but if not...
Yea he's a had one or two upgrades.
Though I think his wife that was murdered was the baddie. His new wife is cool it I like the ABBOT Hild.
Her personality is dope.
All laid back and whatnot.

2nd spoiler not showing up
I agree he was like "whatever" with her but near the tail end when they walked away from each other I caught a bit of "great now this broad is in NYC of all places?" vibe. I know I've been there, "like why are you here NOW?"

I honestly think he doesn't care. If anything next season she'll be the one trying to get at dev. He seems 100% for the Italian chick. Plus she got that NDS kitty cat.

Also think the British chick he met in the first episode will pop back up. If I remember correctly she was also from NY.

I honestly think he doesn't care. If anything next season she'll be the one trying to get at dev. He seems 100% for the Italian chick. Plus she got that NDS kitty cat.

Also think the British chick he met in the first episode will pop back up. If I remember correctly she was also from NY.

it's not a fact of caring or not, it's just the LAST person you'd ever expect to see after what just happened to you. Not saying he's catching feelings or anything like that, it's just damn he already had a rough night, now Rachel comes out of the woodwork. I don't see that british chick coming back at all and if she does Dev is an idiot for sure for even entertaining that, since Francheska gave up ALOT for him. Not only did she give up her engagement, but she gave up her livelihood. reminds me of that movie "Like,Crazy".
Dev setting himself up for the biggest L anyways, no chick ever walks away with a guy from an engagement and doesn't expect a ring from the guy she went with.
:lol: Dev gonna pull that "I'm not ready" ish and Fran gonna be like :stoneface:
no job, no family, no friends, from a small town in Italy to NYC. she gonna be the clingy as hell.
Season 3 has the potential to some of the realest TV in history for sure

Though I think his wife that was murdered was the baddie. His new wife is cool it I like the ABBOT Hild.
Her personality is dope.

I have been on Nike talk for 17 almost 18 years (yeah I'm old) and have no clue how to do spoilers smh. I'll just say his next love is forbidden, if you want to know pm me, if not I'm sure Iit will be a major part of upcoming sstoryline ... Hild is cool I liked her a lot more Iin season 2. IMO Brida

Her personality is dope.

I have been on Nike talk for 17 almost 18 years (yeah I'm old) and have no clue how to do spoilers smh. I'll just say his next love is forbidden, if you want to know pm me, if not I'm sure Iit will be a major part of upcoming sstoryline ... Hild is cool I liked her a lot more Iin season 2. IMO Brida

Italian broad was hot

1-147.jpg

she cute man

Last edited:
Thanks Nawzlew

Uhtreds next set of yambs
Æthelflaed
Man I just finished Episode 5 where Uhtred has gone to see Bjorn.
Not sure if that was a cheap parlor trick but man it's LIT!
My first thought is that they gave the oldman Bjorn some type of breathing apparatus while he was buried and are trying to entrap Uhtred but I hope that is not the case.

I hope he really was undead and the prophecy is real. 

Uhtred + the Brothers would be Flames!

Back
Top Bottom