The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

There is a big difference. I recently bought an LG C7 and watched stranger things. Picture is night and day from season 1 (4k) to season 2 (Dolby Vision) specially the episodes recorded in lower light.

is it dim for you ? i have the lg e7 and doesn't seem as bright

Just finished Lovesick :smokin

Evie is bae :evil::blush::smokin

What other shows can you guys recommend that are similar to Lovesick, HIMYM, Master of None?

just binged "the end of the f'n world". instant favorite and i found no flaws

Wish I started it earlier today so I could have binged it til the end. Was skeptical when I first started it but I’m 5 episodes in now and I’m loving it. Gonna finish the last few episodes tomorrow.

I really enjoyed Bright, but damn Will Smith be making some horrible choices.

Bright over Independence Day 2
Wild West over The Matrix.

Just finished Lovesick :smokin

Evie is bae :evil::blush::smokin

What other shows can you guys recommend that are similar to Lovesick, HIMYM, Master of None?
Do you have Amazon?
If so, watch Catastrophe.

As mentioned, Love and Easy (Both on Netflix) are worth the watch, well worth it....but Catastrophe might be my favorite on screen duo of all time. Chemistry was flawless. Writing was A1. So GOAT.

I watched the first hour of Bright last night it wasn't horrible however, it certainly isn't Will Smith's best portrayal of this type of character. I compare this character of him to Bad Boy 1/2, Independence Day, and iRobot. Where he plays very similar roles and does the same type character. I will finish it tonight hopefully if the daughters don't come barging in wanting to watch Dora.

In his defense he said he didn't understand The Matrix so he passed on it, I think that is more on the director/producers on better explaining it to the possible actor or actress. Also he dodged a bullet it seems by not having to do the second and third movies. Yeah uh who wouldn't take Bright over trash Independence Day 2, movie was garbage, good move on his part. Hell I would take AfterEarth over Independence Day 2.. Ok maybe that is a bit to far.

The biggest problem with Bright was all the plot holes.
For example, the 9 races that defeated the dark lord. The movie left out 5 races that were never shown or mentioned.
there were alot more but that one was the most obvious.

I liked the movie overall.

Yeah Bright was a mess. I get the message they were trying to portray but ....plot holes :lol: They made so many things seem super important, and completely failed to tell you why. Bad writing.

The biggest problem with Bright was all the plot holes.
For example, the 9 races that defeated the dark lord. The movie left out 5 races that were never shown or mentioned.
there were alot more but that one was the most obvious.

I liked the movie overall.
I am going to try and defend the director maybe he was hoping for a second movie to help go deeper into the lore. However when you do that you have a very fine line you have to walk to tell it correctly. The Matrix movies just pissed all over that fine line and ruined the trilogy. I hope they can do it right in the next movie.

I hope you are right and they do make more. I love sci-fi fantasy films/books. I feel like they could make many more with the wands, different races etc.

I'm stuck on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. I've been waiting for it to pop up on Netflix, and so far it has not disappointed.

let's not forget that Drogon made a cameo appearance in bright.. as if we didn't need anymore reminder that tikka looked like a poor mans daenerys

I honestly never seen ID2, but I thought everyone else didn't sign on (original writers and such) after Will wasn't attached to it.

Bruh this Devilman Crybaby anime is wild

I got two episodes on my tablet. Might have to check it out after this next episode of Godless. Godless btw is interesting at best, not bad tho.

Happy Endings is the best sitcom after 2003.

Love that show. Swear this the only time I've heard somebody else mention it

He also passed on Django but I'm glad he didn't cause he wanted it to be more of a love story. No thanks

I got two episodes on my tablet. Might have to check it out after this next episode of Godless. Godless btw is interesting at best, not bad tho.

He also passed on Django but I'm glad he didn't cause he wanted it to be more of a love story. No thanks

haha will smith missing on movies like the Clevland Brown's missing on draft picks

Devilman Crybaby is super NSFW. Make sure you on your own or with ppl who watch rough animes like that cuz that jawn is violent & sexual af :lol:

All in all it was pretty dope tho

Back
Top Bottom