The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Narcos is so good. Been sleepin on it for a minute now. Glad I was able binge through it over the holidays
I got bored with the original two guys, just annoying how brazen they were with no repercussions. However loving Narcos Mexico, call me crazy but I kind of root for the bad guys in the show.

I got bored with the original two guys, just annoying how brazen they were with no repercussions. However loving Narcos Mexico, call me crazy but I kind of root for the bad guys in the show.
They're all Bad Guys.
Pick your Poison.
Kingpins > Clean Agents working for Dirty Agencies

They're all Bad Guys.
Pick your Poison.
Kingpins > Clean Agents working for Dirty Agencies
True but I mean I root for the cartel guy in charge more than Michael Pena. The original show man I hated both those guys, it seemed like Hollywood really took some liberties to make it more entertaining in terms of their side of things.

Will give it a view with the wife. Good lookin out.

Do NOT sleep on Blackish or Grownish. Both shows are really well done. Also note how the Grownish episodes are song titles.

They just put Atlanta Season 2 on Hulu, so I'm going back through both seasons right now.

Do NOT sleep on Blackish or Grownish. Both shows are really well done. Also note how the Grownish episodes are song titles.

They just put Atlanta Season 2 on Hulu, so I'm going back through both seasons right now.
Oh I don't sleep on it, but sometimes I come into the family room and wife trying to watch like 4 episodes of Black-ish back to back.

Has anyone watched Amazon's show Homecoming with Julia Roberts? It's from the creator of Mr. Robot(another favorite of mine), and it's really good. I was locked in all the way to the end.

Last edited:
This You show.. I'm at ep 4. Cant believe dude blew it in 8 seconds lol. While dude is obviously a stalker he doesn't exactly come off as that creepy like these types in most shows/movies. Funny it used to be a Lifetime show but looks like Netflix has took ownership of it.

Screenshot_20190106-001009.jpg
Anyone mess with Grown-ish. cuban chicks is thiiiick
Cot damn, she is. Like thicker than s1.

Last edited:
Has anyone watched Hulu's show Homecoming with Julia Roberts? It's from the creator of Mr. Robot(another favorite of mine), and it's really good. I was locked in all the way to the end.
I despise J Roberts, I just hate seeing her face. It infuriates me and it only pushed it over the top when she was voted most beautiful person by People.
Screenshot_20190106-001009.jpg

Cot damn, she is. Like thicker than s1.
Well now I see this show just moved up the watch list.
Started Ozark finally...lol

That first episode tho :wow:
First or second season?

Finished “You” over the weekend, really liked it. Thought Paco was going to put in work at the book store

Back
Top Bottom