The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Been watching Love And Fortune. Quirky half hour Japanese show where a 32 year old woman falls for a 15 year old high school kid. She likes to give bj’s and swallow. Entertaining so far.

I saw another show listed, My Husband Won’t Fit.

Love, Death, & Robots is pretty cool. Was watching again last night and feel asleep but def plan on picking back up to watch a second time

Started The Order and this is what I pictured Magicians to be

I've been taking love, death, & robots day by day. Cool concept, very fun to watch. Like a chill animated dark mirror.

Been binge watching pine gap. Haven't watched a politics intensive show since "Newsroom". The shows setup slash drama has me interested for some reason. :smile:

Complete waste of Oscar Isaac & Pedro Pascal :smh:

Not to mention, Ben Affleck sleep walked through his screen time.
Still trying to remember a recent movie where his acting was on point. Outside of Argo and Good Will Hunting I believe most of his career has been ****. He has done some decent movies here and there.
Has anyone seen this Turn Up Charlie shyte??

I know Idris is a DJ in real life so he’s probably just having fun with this role but come on, String :lol:

He picks terrible roles for an actor of his caliber.
Dude is making it easier and easier for them to pass on him for Bond.

Still trying to remember a recent movie where his acting was on point. Outside of Argo and Good Will Hunting I believe most of his career has been ****. He has done some decent movies here and there.

Don't forget the town and gone girl

Dude is making it easier and easier for them to pass on him for Bond.

Shhh.. dude ain't even getting John Stewart

triple frontier was kinda enjoyable in a trashy/corny way
(i literally burst out laughing in the opening scene when hunnam says "thats what it means to be a warrior" and then "for whom the bell tolls "drops :lol:) but for the most part it was pretty generic and not that exciting

dont know if this movie is indicative of his skill overall but garret hedlund needs to go paint houses or something acting's not for him

affleck has def been in some good films but i dont think any of them are made better by him being in them

Has anyone seen this Turn Up Charlie shyte??

I know Idris is a DJ in real life so he’s probably just having fun with this role but come on, String :lol:

He picks terrible roles for an actor of his caliber.

Yup, as a grown adult male. It's just not something you should partake in watching. lol

Syfy need to drop the ball on deadly class, and Lana need to work relationships

OA is finally back!
Three episodes in and It’s pretty interesting so far.
It’s been so long since the first season I forgot way too much.

what's OA?

the only thing i've been watching on Netflix lately is The Office. some episodes are hella cringy, bc of how stupid Michael is, but there are some funny moments. i made it through 1.5 seasons of Ozark and got bored.

Back
Top Bottom