The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

the red headed daughter?

200-2.gif

Bro, who even watches TV like this anymore?
What is this 2010?

The BOYS Season 2
Supposed to premiere Sept 4(I'm salty because I thought it came out today)

• Episodes 1-3: September 4, 2020
  • Episode 4: September 11, 2020
  • Episode 5: September 18, 2020
  • Episode 6: September 25, 2020
  • Episode 7: October 2, 2020
  • Episode 8 (finale): October 9, 2020
Not a fan of them doing this either. Looking forward to the premiere though.

Watching Veronica Mars for the first time. weevil came back noticeably 20lb fatter, and acne all over his face in season 3. Da hell

That's a phatty?
Strong co-sign on the pooper.
That joint is nice and rotund.
definitely not the right pic but for some reason she hides her ***. Im of the mindset she doesn’t like it and makes sure she’s never phtograohed from the side or behind. Only place you’ll ever see it is one of her roles. One night I spent a few hours looking for stills of it, and they don’t exist.

Watched a few eps of the most recent Shameless season. So far carl’s scenes have had the best jokes. The guy handing him his diploma at military school graduation saying he called the pentagon to make sure he could never serve his country :lol:. Him not knowing the kid he stopped from getting beat up was in transition:lol: . His fastfood manager asking if he got the pics he sent her and him asking why she sent him penis pics. She said she didn’t.:rofl:

The British Indian chick in umbrella academy is looking damn good.

Started The Leftovers. Not really into it so far, im on ep5. Bout binge umbrella academy S2 then get back to it.

I mean, I get it and it makes sense why theres soo many cults and zealots. But thats not really something im into. If the title sequence is any indication of what the whole series will be about then im not sure I'll continue.

Sucks cuz the 2nd and 3rd seasons are rated way better.

UA S2 was really good.

I'd say better than s1 the way they wrapped things up and really united the family.

Tease for next season was really cool. Obviously things couldn't be wrapped nicely for a happy ending.

I mean, I get it and it makes sense why theres soo many cults and zealots. But thats not really something im into. If the title sequence is any indication of what the whole series will be about then im not sure I'll continue.

Sucks cuz the 2nd and 3rd seasons are rated way better.

show gets better if you can make it to season 2, can't stress that enough.

Started watching Kingdom (Navy St).

Nd slogged through th
Anyone watch Transformers War For Cybertron?
Yeah, last night before I started watching Kingdom (Navy St).

Not as good as Beast Wars.

Probably better than Prime (though that had those great voice actors).

Six episodes so quick binge. I think there’s two more mini series.

UA S2 was really good.

I'd say better than s1 the way they wrapped things up and really united the family.

Tease for next season was really cool. Obviously things couldn't be wrapped nicely for a happy ending.

yea I been watching vids on where things could go and expounding on the ending

done with episode 5 of season 1 of succession.

Great show. Glad I gave it another shot.

Phenomenal writing, outstanding cast, full of comedy in a dramatic series.

Casting director deserves a ton of credit. Everybody is great at their role. I don't think I'd change one person so far.

Jeremy Strong as Kendall is so good. I had to look up if he's related to Giovanni Ribisi. I thought he was his brother.

Kieran Culkin as Roman is the ****. Dude was blessed with the best lines.

Wish I didn't have to watch with my wife. She's making it hard to blow through the show. I'm ready to go babe!

Halfway through UA S2 and its really dope how they tied each character's storyline to real world events of that time period.

JFK Assassinaton, civil rights movement, 60s cults, vietnam war etc...

Halfway through UA S2 and its really dope how they tied each character's storyline to real world events of that time period.

JFK Assassinaton, civil rights movement, 60s cults, vietnam war etc...
It was cool how they mention that event in passing to elevate 5 and his profession in s1 and then it became the main centerpiece of s2.

Binging on Moesha. As a kid, her father Frank was the villian. Now, as a grown man in 2020, dude is a hero. Need more "Franks" out here to steer em from the streets.

Back
Top Bottom